Inquiring minds want to know: Are the Carmines re-releasing?

danextgrate

Banned
I don't frequent this forum nearly as much as I used to, so I am unaware of any pertinent information that may have passed along pertaining to these.

Are they coming back out?
I feel hip-hop stole me like a bus pass
So in your possession, I must ask...

Hey, haven't I been good to you? Haven't I been sweet to you?

No confirmation yet. There is a possibilty for next year's pack, though.
teamautobotX TEAMKINGKOOPA
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
"Love is wearing a new pair every game."-Michael Jordan

I doubt we will see these in the near future. 2008 is dedicated to the packs, so chances are slim.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

they were...damn it i wish noteworthy news would be saved and stickied in da future like they used to...

team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

NTinfomaniac, I little reliable birdie told me that the VI's blk/infra are being retroed again but with the jumpman air on the back. He also told me that the Carmines are still scheduled to come in the VI/XVII pack. Have you heard anything about the blk/infrareds?
HEAT23 x AIR-RANDY
www.air-randy.com​

X & XIII PACK NOW AVAILABLE!!!​

Quote:
damn it i wish noteworthy news would be saved and stickied in da future like they used to...
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Refs: Khalfani, rycerocket712, mneezy1, sickickz23​

i thought carmines were confimed in the packs? someone said white infrared early but they were corrected with carmine. correct me if im wrong.

anybody?
houstonrockets

Whatever happened to the GS samples from NDC that Docious posted? Weren't black/infrared supposed to release?
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

correct me if im wrong but the carmine vi was confirmed along with the college blue xvii in the pack. im pretty sure that was confirmed.
Team Disgruntled​

I think they're both coming out.

It's time the Carmines were brought back out - long overdue in fact.

i want THESE to release
side06-11.gif

back06-11.gif

EquipoTRIcolor
DallasMavs
DallasCowboys
Teamxbox360
.:GT- PacmanVick:.​

It's been confirmed numerous times that it will be Carmines in the VI + XVII set. Whether or not everyone is now changing their minds is news to me.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
Facebook
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
PROUDLY LOGGING ON TO NT SINCE 2001​

Back
Top Bottom