INQUIRINGMIND features : GOODFOOT NEW ERA PREVIEW

i dono man, i love goodfoot and i love fitteds but some of those colours and designs are seriously wacky

the panelled g hats looked like a blind ****** designed them. there is definately some fire in this bunch tho, and i appreciate different strokes, so if dudes like them, im not gonna @#%$ about them buying them

i was happy enough with denim/gold and red/white from the earlier series
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

It's exactly as Diplomat Tdot puts it.

The hats have colorways that you have never seen before on any hats. (i.e) Grapes, Neon's. Raptors, Tiff's etc.

Im not big on matching myself but i just love the hats for their colorways, They are unique in colors.

i expected cats to get defensive...*sigh*. In my opinion the hats are regular looking caps, it's an opinion, deal with it. I clearly stated that SOME people have a blind allegiance to something just because. If it applies to you it applies to you, if it doesn't, then it doesn't. And it's not about buying the caps, it's going coocoo for cocoa puffs over a cap with a regular color combination

^^^ whats with the "sigh"?.. You want people to get defensive so you can start an arguement?

Whoa.
But What ever floats your boat, some people like the hats and some people dont. Leave it at that.

yes, i clearly want to start an argument about hats. Please, like i said, if it doesn't apply then it doesn't apply, "leave it at that".

smh.gif
this bickering needs to end

the fitteds are reeeal nice, don't wan't one don't buy one, stop watching the purchasing patterns of the next man
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

Didn't your Momma tell you...

"If you got nothing good to say, DON'T SAY IT!"

LOL

:rofl:
roll.gif

-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

. : I represent Queens, She was raised out in Brooklyn : .

I swear this back and forth nonsense has been really a little too much and not needed the past 2 days.

It does make thing interesting though. Its like a mini-high school on here (from what I remember of high school) don't go along with everything and express your dislike for something? Thats ok, but you'll be ostracized

dude thinks they're regular and you're jumping on him, some a yall are acting quite defensive for no reason.

a black hat with a G on it isn't regular? Cmon

Anyways, seems like i offended folk, wasn't my intention...

For the record "hate" is the most misused word in the english language.

ill break it down, some people like the caps caz they got nice colorways, and also are more exclusive than ur avg. joint. Also its nice to show support to the GDFT camp.

If u dont like the hats, then dont buy em.

^^^ dead on.

I gotta find a way to copp this weekend, im outta town again

^they don't drop this weekend. the rest of em are set for the 27th (aysix posted in the store & outlets thread)

i dont know if this was already said, because i'm too lazy to read all that crying.
but yeah, the goodfoot hats are hot regaurdless.
the colors are on point, the quality isnt that amazing yet, like some of the other shop hats out there, but gdft is still working out the bugs.
theres also alot of different reasons why these fitteds appeal to different people.
1. the matching value. lotta dudes like to match they fits. case closed.
2. exclusivity. not alot of numbers, not alot of people rockin it. duh.
3. shop loyalty. lotta people got love for goodfoot, for what they doin up in a place where no one is doing nothing. shopwise. so they rock it to show their support for the shop. free advertising. good business.

but yeah. long story short. fitteds are nice. not amazing, but good addittions to the lineup.
fs/ft: neon gdft new era sz 8, blk denim gdft new era sz 7 5/8, trade for neon sz 7 5/8 or 3/4th.
miguelfrancis@hotmail.com

millionaire tongues, we got expensive tastes

yall are a hateful bunch, who wants purple undftds size 8,10.5-13? $350 payuppppppppppppppppppp

the more hats GDFT makes the better they'll get...trust me on that one cuz it's from the horses mouth!
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

Whats on the back of the hats?
And does anyone no if they still have the Grape and Black/ white colorway fitted? in 7 1/2 O yeah whats the retail price also

Back
Top Bottom