INQUIRINGMIND features : GOODFOOT NEW ERA PREVIEW

Niccceee.... I wonder which ones are dropping this sat.
formerly shoeWUfreak

theres a few that are pretty nice

hope i can get my size
WANTED: Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5)

how does the back of the fitted look ? are there a logo or is it just plain ?

I'll take:

*Black/White
*Neon
*Grape
*Red/Gold

8)
glasses.gif
..! ..

man, i got my eyes on a couple colors too...

good job on the hats.
FS/FT SZ 10.5: Nothing.

WANTED in 10.5: Blk/Red 1, OG 1994 Jordan 3 Box, Blk Destroyer Dunks

FROM THE OUTLET REPORT THREAD:

Quote:
Just to clear things up...

we have 15 new colourways of New Era caps dropping within the next month.

They WON'T be dropping this weekend. We have a special surprise next weekend so we're waiting until then to drop 8 of the 15 colours. The following 7 will release 2-3 weeks afterwards.
THE RICHMOND ST WEST & QUEEN ST WEST GOON SQUAD.
"we rob dudes in lines"

from what i remember, there is:

- black/white G'
- neon G' -- no more size 7 3/8, cause i wanted one and they had none left...haha
- green G
- black/teal Goodfoot

- grape G' is NOT available this week
WANTED: Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5)

no hate, but what's so big about goodfoot hats? They look like regular caps with regular colorways, granted, some of their **** is hot but it seems as though they reached the status where they could **** on paper and folk would still pay top dollar for it. That's not a shot to Goodfoot, its more a shot to SOME a yall

Quote:
no hate, but what's so big about goodfoot hats? They look like regular caps with regular colorways, granted, some of their **** is hot but it seems as though they reached the status where they could **** on paper and folk would still pay top dollar for it. That's not a shot to Goodfoot, its more a shot to SOME a yall
COMMITTEEjointhecommittee.blogspot.com

I think it's more that colours were made in the hats to go with shoes simply that you really can't get elsewhere. It's the same with Da Zone when they started last spring with the custom Blue Jay New Era's for kicks them things didn't last a week.

I know for a fact this was the first time I've seen a hat for the Neon 95's/97's done properly ever with all 3 colours.

This is just simply a thread to let cats know they drop, ain't noone sayin' they the illest or worth a gazillion dollars...if there was no post people probably would be complaining why GDFT never told everyone about the release...

And otherwise how can you argue if people post up that they want or like them? You really gonna argue against numbers?

Do cats go against the grain just for the hell of it nowadays?

SOULIZE​
www.inquiringmind.ca​

Quote:
reaching-hands.jpg

the hats are a staple in the culture. and you're embarassing yourself if you think they're not hot

they flipped the colorways in the most proper way

Agreed with all the comments... I'm not going to lie, the fitteds are amazing and I like how they're made to match. The grape fitted is slick, but I am one those people who prefer regular caps.

Co-sign with asiatic... It's different to say an opinion about the hats Jay, but to flame other people for buying things is just stupid. What do you care what they spend their money on? If anything, your not at a loss.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

. : I represent Queens, She was raised out in Brooklyn : .

Back
Top Bottom