Insecure Girls...... ftl

Call me to say wats up..... cool

Call me to say where Im at..... ok

Call me to ask what Im eating?...... hmmmmm

Call me to say why I didn't reply to a txt while Im working.......
indifferent.gif

Conversation....... ends up in jealous fits......
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Worst is when chick starts talking and she herself ends up getting mad at me for stuff she says
Her:"Remember that one girl, you would have loved to ef her hu?" "She was good looking hu?"
Me: "What?"
Her: "Don't act like blah blah blah balh" * the B is mad cause she heard her own rambling now

Then they get mad when they get slapped
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
too funny falcon punch!! sometimes those chics are entertaining but when they take that %@%$ over board.. its about that time..

I was sittin at the counter the other day with my coworker (she's a brown skinned black woman) and she says to me:

Her: She's cute, hu? (Talking about a girl that rented a car from us)

Her: (before I could say anything) OH, I forgot! You dont like dark skinned girls, do you?

Me:
indifferent.gif

Why did she even have to say that? She really could have kept that lil comment to herself. Really showed how insecure she is.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Call me to say wats up..... cool

Call me to say where Im at..... ok

Call me to ask what Im eating?...... hmmmmm

Call me to say why I didn't reply to a txt while Im working.......
indifferent.gif

Conversation....... ends up in jealous fits......
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Worst is when chick starts talking and she herself ends up getting mad at me for stuff she says
Her:"Remember that one girl, you would have loved to ef her hu?" "She was good looking hu?"
Me: "What?"
Her: "Don't act like blah blah blah balh" * the B is mad cause she heard her own rambling now

Then they get mad when they get slapped
eyes.gif

well, did you want to eff her?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I was sittin at the counter the other day with my coworker (she's a brown skinned black woman) and she says to me:

Her: She's cute, hu? (Talking about a girl that rented a car from us)

Her: (before I could say anything) OH, I forgot! You dont like dark skinned girls, do you?

Me:
indifferent.gif

Why did she even have to say that? She really could have kept that lil comment to herself. Really showed how insecure she is.
its not that serious...

anyway yall weird. you want em a lil insecure. a lil jealousy is cool too
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

girls with daddy issues give it up the quickest
pimp.gif

What you mean? 
I guess he's trying to say that girls that didn't have a father figure while young tend to take that out her frustrations sexually with another man...

Maybe i'm wrong?
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom