Inside South Korea's Dog Meat Trade

In too afraid to click the link. I'll just read the replies

This....i may come back and look...but not after reading these replies.
One of my favorite things about NT is that most people in here are dog people and would go to bat for their pets. Say whatever you want but my dog is more loyal then any friend/family member ive ever had. Yes a lot of that has to do with being their provider...they need you to live...but with that comes an incredible bond.

glad dogs are treated like an actual animal somewhere

nothing wrong to have one as a pet.....but if they wanna eat them then let them cook

The dog is a mans best friend dogs have been pets for thousand of years can't compare having a pig as a pet to a dog as a pet

Tell that to her

I thought it was well known that pigs are considerably smarter than dogs. Research rates a pigs intelligence to be on par with a chimpanzee. A group of pigs in a study by Penn State was even able to maneuver a joystick to move a cursor on a video monitor. :lol:
Domesticated pigs can be trained to perform tricks, they learn from mistakes quickly, and show compassion/empathy for their owners just like domesticated dogs.

http://thecollegianur.com/2010/09/09/animal-intelligence-what-they-know-and-you-don’t/13120/

You should watch some of the Dog documentaries on Netflix that show how dogs have started to evolve, and are starting to understand human behavior and language better than any other living animal, including chimpanzees.

Last edited:
it's a ******g animal i hate when people who eat meat get worked up over certain animals

if you dont any kind of meat i understand your outrage

if you just scarfed down hotdogs and burgers a couple days ago you need to shut the hell up and stop being a hypocrite

it's a ******g animal i hate when people who eat meat get worked up over certain animals

if you dont any kind of meat i understand your outrage

if you just scarfed down hotdogs and burgers a couple days ago you need to shut the hell up and stop being a hypocrite

I think you missed the point donkey. It's not that they eat dogs. It's that they intentionally cause them pain and suffering. They believe that more pain = tastier meat. That's on some Jeffrey Dahmer type steez.

Broken record but human beings are the worst species on the planet. Deliberately causing these dogs pain and suffering for some stupid "belief" that it will be better for the consumer? LOL. What a joke, these traits are disgusting. There needs to be an animal task force that has the jurisdiction to stop caveman activities like this. Including use of firearms.

This.

I wish nothing but the worst for these people.

On another note, my dog has a grooming appointment tomorrow and, after seeing those pics (only scrolled through half of them), I think I might add the deep tissue massage to his ticket.

Last edited:
Different culture. I don't like it, but it is what it is.

They do use a specific breed for food though so they're not using "pet" breeds.

I'm not gonna click the link, but I do want to ask. What is the major problem here, the treatment of the animal? Or the fact that they eat dog?
Im going to have to agree here. Ya it sucks but how is it any different from the chicken farms and cow farms that are treated very much the same.  Only difference I see is the species.

Different culture. I don't like it, but it is what it is.

They do use a specific breed for food though so they're not using "pet" breeds.

I'm not gonna click the link, but I do want to ask. What is the major problem here, the treatment of the animal? Or the fact that they eat dog?
Im going to have to agree here. Ya it sucks but how is it any different from the chicken farms and cow farms that are treated very much the same.  Only difference I see is the species.

I get the same feels when I see those docs too. No one is saying its different. But it really isn't the same. No one (for the most part) has pet cows or chickens.

Last edited:
I think you missed the point donkey. It's not that they eat dogs. It's that they intentionally cause them pain and suffering. They believe that more pain = tastier meat. That's on some Jeffrey Dahmer type steez.
Hey Guy, you know that the US does this to OTHER HUMANS when we go to war, right?  RIGHT.  That's what happens when you're at the top of the food chain.  Did you ever see a tiger try to kill prey without causing them pain and suffering?  Granted we're smarter than them, but killing is killing.  The end result is the same.  How you get there is irrelevant.  

The fact that my dog is laying right next to me while watching this did not help with the burst of rage that flowed through me.

you're an idiot look up what we do to produce veal in this country

you missed the point an animals an animal

think before you speak and then have the nerve to insult someone clown

I remember seeing a video of an animal being skinned alive because they believed it made the meat tastier. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom