Inside South Korea's Dog Meat Trade

Who said it was?

You guys keep bringing that up as if it has anything to do with this thread. Make a thread about the way cows and chickens are slaughtered and you'll get the same replies.

Repped. Finally someone who understands.

Some of these dudes reach so hard to create hypocrisy when it's not even there.

"You think it was wrong for muslims to bomb the Boston marathon? Oh but what about Timothy McVeig how come you didn't mention him? You must be cool with that" :smh:

Same flawed logic I see over and over in threads like this.

I know what I'm going to try and eat when I go to Korea :smokin

I see nothing wrong with this. I'd try any animal that doesn't poison me as long as it's cleaned and cooked well.

I think as Americans we are too judgmental of what people eat in other countries because when you break it all down.

A mammal is a mammal. Dog, cat, cow, goat, lamb, possum, deer, rabbit, *****, pig, etc.

Once you take time to look at it no one is better than the other it is all about how we as people perceive each one.

Being killed is killed...ain't no "nice" way...I don't care how an animal get killed for consumption

I personally hate how deer are killed for sport...because they're a "nuisance" but it is what it is

Just knowing that a living being could possibly feel pain and/or emotion makes it a little twisted to intentionally harm them. Human, chimp, dog, cow, chicken...

Last edited:
As someone who's ate a plethora of exotic game and a variety of ethnic/domestic cuisines.

I HAVE NEVER NOT EVEN ONCE IN MY LIFE, AS AN ETHNIC MINORITY ATE DOG (DOMESTICATED OR WILD) IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

That being said, the hypocrisy here is on a hundred trillion *word to Kanye*.

A good majority of Americans (from the United States primarily), eat a bunch of game a slaughter it just as inhumane (eg: check out the Vice documentary: Fresh off the Boat w/Eddie Huang and the Oakland East Bay Rat Pack hunting local Rabbit in one of the episodes).

Which also supports why PETA is up in arms all the time here and is enforcing strict Veganism on everyone's part for the sake of "animal freedom/domestication."

On top of that, I am a dog lover (I would like to own a Pembroke Corgi Puppy one day), and although I have not seen the images I can understand the outrage many of you have. So before, you judge take a step back and figure out what you eat on a daily basis and how it is produced.

99.99% of the time, unless you are agricultural farmer in 2013 (or your family is of that background) more often than not U.S. consumers aren't completely aware of how their produce (vegetables and meat) originated from.

That's just the cold truth in a nutshell.

Back
Top Bottom