Inside South Korea's Dog Meat Trade

that also has to be the most generic NT s/n I ever seen also:lol:

.......on a lighter note

Wow. That was hella graphic. So sad and undeserving.

I never knew that about the 50% of US fur being dog fur, though. Damb.

My initial reaction was 
mad.gif
, but that's their culture, just like cows are sacred to other cultures but we slaughter them just the same hamburgers and hot dogs.

Low key though I wanted to jump through the screen and save those puppies. 

My initial reaction was 
mad.gif
, but that's their culture, just like cows are sacred to other cultures but we slaughter them just the same hamburgers and hot dogs.

Low key though I wanted to jump through the screen and save those puppies. 
Do we boil cows alive though? Just asking, but If I remember correctly we do boil Lobsters alive so I guess your right.

It hurts seeing puppies being eaten but you can't fault them for their cuisine.

You can frown upon how they handle the dogs, though, but it would be hypocritical to say we don't do stuff like that either

s. korea stays taking the L. while theyre killing to eat the US is using them to help out in war. Just saw a episode the other day about how dogs help US troops. 

We don't have pet cows do we can t see how people do this
Kinda this. the US cultures pet is the dog. So many people will be hurt by whats going on in s korea. but dont compare this to cows. Yes in the US cows and chickens are the main meals, but they are not raised as pets. 

We don't have pet cows do we can t see how people do this
Kinda this. the US cultures pet is the dog. So many people will be hurt by whats going on in s korea. but dont compare this to cows. Yes in the US cows and chickens are the main meals, but they are not raised as pets. 

Pet is a subjective term. People have pet pigs don't they, but you've probably eaten more than your fair share of pigs.

Some people up north and down south have pet chickens and you know the conditions both cows and chickens face at farms.

While dogs are normally considered pets in the US, in other countries they prob don't get the same "love" as we give them.

If cows, pigs, and chickens didn't exist....Trust you would be eating dog.

You wanna stop this kinda madness, become a vegetarian....it's the most logical thing to do these days.

Back
Top Bottom