Inside South Korea's Dog Meat Trade

The dog is a mans best friend dogs have been pets for thousand of years can't compare having a pig as a pet to a dog as a pet

Disgusting. Keep in mind to ask for no meat related dishes should I ever go out East.

This shocked me, but I wonder what really makes this any different than the animals we slaughter here. I don't mean this to be insensitive, because these images truly did bother me, but it was a question that I asked myself while looking through my fingers.

Damn culture, you scary.

Different culture. I don't like it, but it is what it is.

They do use a specific breed for food though so they're not using "pet" breeds.

I'm not gonna click the link, but I do want to ask. What is the major problem here, the treatment of the animal? Or the fact that they eat dog?

Last edited:
The dog is a mans best friend dogs have been pets for thousand of years can't compare having a pig as a pet to a dog as a pet
And why is that??

Culture and Cuisine.

My problems with it are the living conditions, the way they're slaughtered(at least killl them,so they dont feel it
frown.gif
) and doesnt look sanitary.

Looked at all the pictures. 
mean.gif

Truly is sad, but that is their culture and what they eat.

One dog looked like my dog Jack. 
frown.gif

This shocked me, but I wonder what really makes this any different than the animals we slaughter here. I don't mean this to be insensitive, because these images truly did bother me, but it was a question that I asked myself while looking through my fingers.

Damn culture, you scary.
In my opinion there is no difference, we kill thousands of cows in the US yearly but yet we still eat it with no complain. Same goes for chicken, the only real difference is the way they are killed. 

I don't see the difference between this and any other animal we slaughter. Like dude said, we slaughter cows like there's no tomorrow, but most people give no dambs because we don't consider cows pets.

Welcome to the top of the food chain bruh.

I don't see the difference between this and any other animal we slaughter. Like dude said, we slaughter cows like there's no tomorrow, but most people give no dambs because we don't consider cows pets.

Did you see that picture of the dog trying to escape??

Ever seen a cow try to escape? Major difference between cows and dogs

Do we boil cows alive though? Just asking, but If I remember correctly we do boil Lobsters alive so I guess your right.
Only lobsters that happen to

I'm all for the culture difference I get it but damn the conditions those animals live in are terrible there. It would be a health hazard but suck degrees over here.

The way they are killed and prepared is terrible. You ruin the meat because the animal tense up from fighting back.

If anything I want to throw up. We Americans love our animals and this angers me

exactly.

op thank you for giving me the option of a link

not clicking, but i know if it was a spoiler, i would have clicked and left depressed

Back
Top Bottom