Insider info on the hottest toy of the year from TOMY!

Same thing everyone else said.

The movement is terrible. That entire video I skipped through waiting to see the robots go at it like DBZ...

Dudes could barely even hit each other. Wouldn't buy for my nephew.

i'm coppin cobalt 
pimp.gif

That arena reminds me of my first major toy purchase, Crossfire :pimp:

Kids these days are missing out. Growing up, a lot of the things I did for fun required imagination. Freeze-tag in the hills with the kids down the street, water gun fights, action figures, etc. Now you just have kids on tablets 24/7 :smh:

Last edited:
Looks fun, I'd buy this for my brother but I know he'd mess it up in like a month. Bad *** kid. :smh: :lol:

How is it possible that you need to punch to the left 10 times before you are straight enough to get a solid hit on a guy? kids will be bored with that in 10 minutes. Maybe some moms will impulse buy these. but most will stay clear.

I'm sorry I am all for motion control. But throw an analog stick on one of the controller to control a 360 degree range of motion (with wheels on feet or something)

^exactly what I was going to suggest. concept is good, but I think if you make a little joystick and put a ball or something under the robots to better control their movement, it'll be such a more well executed product.

Video had me... Demonstration lost me.

You can't even turn them around. Dude was trying to do a punch swivel and failed. Even the demonstrator was having trouble. Auto fighting looked boring for kids. Pretty underwhelming all around honestly. And here you had me thinking I had my nephews Christmas gifts already.

Again, we appreciate the feedback fellas; we'll be having Gametruck demos across the nation where you can play the latest video games and demo these toys soon.  

Back
Top Bottom