Insider info on the hottest toy of the year from TOMY!

Sneak peek on the hottest toy to hit the shelves in YEARS!  From the creators of Transformers, check out Battroborg!
[table][tr][td]http://bit.ly/17G5d6o[/td][/tr][/table]
Check them out on Twitter @TOMY!

Thanks for checking it out guys, I've been in the toy industry for over 12 years and I'm just looking to spread the word on what I think, is a really cool toy (something you don't seen enough of these days)!

I see kids on smartphones and iPads..even my 7 year old cousin got the kindle fire hd..dont see kids wantin stuff like this anymore

Last edited:
The deluxe pack with two robots, controllers and customizable arena is $79.99.

You can also buy the robots individually for $39.99.

On shelves at ALL major retailers by the end of the month.

enh... i'm all for a cool toy, just doesn't look that appealing.

The whole moving in position thing looked boring. There should be an analog controller on it so it had full 360 positioning.

And whats the end game? How to do you win? Wasn't watching with sound so if they explained sorry. No head pop off or limb removal though?

I also don't like the name BattroBot. Alternatives might have already been taken but something like BattleBot or BattleBotz just sounds better.

Thanks for the feedback.  As a robot takes punches, his 'face' lights up.  After your opponent has taken 'x' number of hits to the face or chest, he/she becomes disabled and cannot function anymore.  That is the end game.

The bots can move around the arena if the user punches hard enough; it adds to the play and strategy of the 'game.'  

Again, thanks for the comments.

SWAG. but why fight with toys, when you can fight with real fists, see who really is the better one. 

Meh. the robots look wonky.

and I don't like the name, at all. Doesn't roll off the tongue well, and to an excited child, they tend to talk faster...well...try saying battroborg 5 time fast...

best of luck though.

Nice concept but I am not sure it is executed well at all.

This demonstration doesn't help at all when they could barely hit each other. If the robots can be controlled to move whichever they want other than just punching and hoping it turns enough in that one direction, then the game would be better.

Right now, it just looks like a sock'em rock'em robot that can move forward and not even move well at that.

Came in here looking to resell and cash out on the next "Tickle Me Elmo"

Don't think this will be in demand as this years toy to get for Christmas (early I know)

Nice concept but I am not sure it is executed well at all.

This demonstration doesn't help at all when they could barely hit each other. If the robots can be controlled to move whichever they want other than just punching and hoping it turns enough in that one direction, then the game would be better.

Right now, it just looks like a sock'em rock'em robot that can move forward and not even move well at that.

this.

at least get a different (and much better) demonstration video than the one you have. I was a little intrigued after the initial video, but it looks like a poorly executed product thus far. with some tweaks I think it can be a pretty solid seller though (although I don't know how well toys even sell these days).

Back
Top Bottom