Instagram Is Allowing Creators To Lock Posts and Reels Behind a Paywall

IMO if its trendy or popular enough on TikTok its gonna make its way to IG anyways so im not “missing out” on anything. If TikTok were able to put stories or just post pics then IG may have a problem.

Thats the whole reason I like IG, I like pictures. I follow a lot of fashion related stuff and videos of fits and all that is cool but id like to see just plain pics also. Sometimes I dont have the attention span for a video either. On top of that stories is always nice to watch, more personal.

I know I've made a joke about it before but yeah, it's its really good on tiktok, it'll eventually reach IG a few weeks after.

I do at least know what I considered "copied content" are just called "trends" now on there, so I'm not entirely lost:lol:

Coming for Patreon and ********. Not tripping, everything is going to get leaked regardless of where Persephanii and her ilk upload
denzel-washing-ton-handshake.gif

I stumbled across Khaby00’s page and looked at his followers like wtf. This was before I heard of him. I thought dude bought a bunch of followers :lol:

Greatest ******* alive.
Super cool chic too, humble, funny, AND she hoops. She be on this podcast with Patrick Ckoud and Tahir Moore often and does skits with Big Jahh, Mink, all the other up and coming LA creatives. Seem loke she was courtside at a lot of Lakers games this yr tho

Ahh it’s nothing surprising if you followed me. I make and post memes I found on the internet all the time. Whether the AI reading/scanning the meme or reported by someone I was warned/shadowbanned/flagged/disciplined several times over the years.

But this is the one that got me got.
9E52EEF4-3678-4DDB-BE7A-E54897F2D8FD.jpeg

“For promoting hate and violence”

And actually I think I got this from the fools wildin thread here. Oh wellz:rolleyes

doesn’t IG have a very strict content policy especially in regards to even partial nudity? ik a girl that loves a creator who’s a bikini barista but a problem iirc was content moderation and her stuff getting taken down even tho her videos weren’t more than like her in a swimsuit or something? don’t have a ton of clarity on it but that honestly seems like a very large problem for ig in terms of monetization hopes - with twitter being FAR more lenient and OF being…OF :lol:

should be interesting to see what they do

No rules on twitter brah. Some of the ****, **** as in not a disrespectful blanket term to describe all women but just those who literally trade sex for money and monetary gifts, that I patronize post their tour dates on there and plenty of videos

Instagram Is Letting Users Shop via DM​

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2022%2F07%2FInstagram-Now-Lets-Users-Shop-in-the-Chat-1.jpg

Instagram has just made it easier for creators to derive an income using the platform. The app has introduced the ability to make purchases via DM from qualified small businesses.

Users will be able to message business accounts regarding the product they’re interested in buying. They’ll be able to chat about any customizations or specifications to their order. After the details of the order are finalized, they can pay right in the chat using Meta Pay.

Payments made through DM are protected through Instagram’s payment partner, PayPal. Those with qualified business accounts on Instagram can sign up to showcase a digital storefront on their page, after which they’ll be able to sell products in the chat too.

When businesses receive a message about buying a product, they can request payments two different ways, either by heading to their professional dashboard and clicking on “Payments in chat” or by selecting the “$” sign within the chat.

This new initiative adds to an ongoing rollout of features helping creators to make money on the app. Last week, Instagram began allowing creators to lock their posts and reels behind a paywall as part of its growing creator subscription program.

Small businesses can learn more about how to sell their products on Instagram on the company’s website.

Back
Top Bottom