Instant 1 million dollars vs. 50% chance of 100 million

If you're going to end the post with #YOLO what the hell do you think we're going to do.... green button of course

knowing my luck i wouldnt get $100 mill so id take the $1 mill since i didnt have it to begin with.

I'd feel like a ******g anus if I had a cool mil as good as in my pocket and pissed it away on a coin flip. If I wanted to do that, I'd just get married without a prenup.

Gimme that guaranteed bread...I'll find a way to make that other 99 if I want.

Last edited:
if I spent nothing and saved all my paychecks, it would take me about 40 years to make $1 million . . . I'll take the easy $1 million . . .

This
nerd.gif
one of your loved ones would be brutally murdered

I'll take that 1 million lol.. but than again.. i might have to touch that green thang too * temptations a b*sh lol :smokin :smokin

btw whoooooo is that in your avy cj863 :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

This isn't a reasonable question and imo anyone who takes the million is a fool. 10 million would be a better question. 1 million is not a lot of money although it seems like it. If the money gets taxed you're looking at what 650k? Once I pay off my immediate families school loans and the family house and whatever other expenses are plaguing us we'd be lucky to have 100k left in the bank. It's just not enough money to really change your life and get ahead of the curve. Meanwhile, 100 million dollars can change your entire families lives for not just years but generations. Gotta take that 50/50 chance.

Back
Top Bottom