Instead of making useless topics why dont you let it out in this thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

DTF but INS
smh.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
I got the one of the worst handjobs of my life not too long ago. Feltlike she was jacking my wood with sandpaper
mad.gif

I needa get laid.. BAD

Every girl i know is fake/flakey/shady.

I think i've been cursed for the past 2 years.

i got a 8 page essay to write. next week i got finals. and i cant play left 4 dead because i lag like crazy..

I havent went to school since June.

Im unemployed.

I never leave my house!

AHHHHHHHHHHH Im going crazy!!!!

Why do girls never tell you how they fell honestly.....things would go a whole lot smoother.

This world is getting worse every day....I seen someone getting jumped in front of my face...at wal-mart. I felt sick to my stomach while people were justlooking in disbelief. Crazy

-I'm totally obsessed with taking my company to the next level. Its warm and business will be picking up for the next few months so I'm happy...

-I think a girl I'm dating wants me to be her man, but she comes off as a bit "Thin Line Between Love and Hate"-%#%...and I find that extremelysexy and intriguing...but I love my freedom and space to date around

-I think I've fallen for my ex than I care to admit, but I like my freedom too much as well.

-I get tired of things real fast and have a short attention span.

-I get extremely confrontational sometimes and I shock myself because I'm usually nonchalant and cool unless I'm with my crew.

-barring a few things, I love my life and wouldn't change how I grew up

-I have to CONSTANTLY "put my d--- in my pocket" for company ventures and I just SMH. I don't think ppl realize though because I'm theconsummate professional and come off as bottom line driven.

this dude said some messed up stuff about my girl and i really want to whoop his %#* right now but i have no idea where he lives. i just lost another friendlast night because he was being a major punk and on some shady stuff. im just having a really bad weekend

-I met an artist who claims to be from Miami that I talked about on here a while back. I wanna wreck w/e career/buzz he's trying to get up here. He'sjust shady and talks too much. The only reason I wouldn't is cuz my best friend wants to work with him doing whatever. I cut him off but he still hangsaround my ppl and dude is a leech. I detest that dude and its hard for me to feel like that about anybody since ppl are either friends or associates of minesand never enemies. He got mad cuz I said we're not friends and only associates when I only knew him for like 3 months and he wasn't contributingnothing to my company or personal life (pause). I CAN do it and i really want to, all because duke doesn't know when/how to shut the hell up. I know pplwho know Sr. A and Rs between Sony and Def Jam so.....I'm really feeling a certain way because he called me phone asking if I had beef and wanted to talkabout it or "go the other way". Me being how I am, you can heal from bumps and bruises but the damage I could do to w/e fledging ventures he wants isamazing.

I hate when my bitssshhhhha answers my question with a question.
I'm on NT b/c I only have 2 real friends that are actually trying to make something of themselves
pimp.gif

JUST BECAUSE I LIKE TO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
DOES NOT MEAN I SELL IT. STOP CALLING/TEXTING ME LOOKING FOR A HOOK-UP...

stop taking advantage every chance you get. i know i'm doing my thing now and well off but i'm not gonna be nice to you all the time. pay me my 1300.

and you, i'm giving you 6 months to clear the 12g's too.

!*%#.

i have one friend whose parents are wealthy and she is super spoiled and gets whatever she wants so she gets pissed at me very easilly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom