Interesting but potentially touchy subject....

So this is a topic that is extremely touchy to discuss. However please, I swear this is not meant to be disrepectful or racist by anymeans and purely theoretical.

A couple of my friends and I marveled at how dominant and how well African Americans succeed in sports and how african americans are so talented. Pretty much every sport they can dominate, even if Hockey was a sport pursued it is truly possible they would dominate that sport as well.  

Anyways so a friend of mine discussed what some reasons are... and to plainly say that its just that african americans are the superior athlete because athleticism and drive etc.... is totally warranted.

However my friend argued that during the slave trade, all the Africans brought over that were weak died off and the ones that did make it over later died off due to weakness. I.E. All the strong survive.
Therefore with all the physically strong Africans who did survive these harsh times, grew and produced a super physical/ athletic race.

Not agreeing or disagreeing, but was wondering NT'S view on this subject? Is there any truth said in jest? or is it all garbage?

So this is a topic that is extremely touchy to discuss. However please, I swear this is not meant to be disrepectful or racist by anymeans and purely theoretical.

A couple of my friends and I marveled at how dominant and how well African Americans succeed in sports and how african americans are so talented. Pretty much every sport they can dominate, even if Hockey was a sport pursued it is truly possible they would dominate that sport as well.  

Anyways so a friend of mine discussed what some reasons are... and to plainly say that its just that african americans are the superior athlete because athleticism and drive etc.... is totally warranted.

However my friend argued that during the slave trade, all the Africans brought over that were weak died off and the ones that did make it over later died off due to weakness. I.E. All the strong survive.
Therefore with all the physically strong Africans who did survive these harsh times, grew and produced a super physical/ athletic race.

Not agreeing or disagreeing, but was wondering NT'S view on this subject? Is there any truth said in jest? or is it all garbage?

magicpopcorn.gif

The stronger Africans were more sought after and cost more money to buy than a smaller African. They were also preferred when pro-creating to carry on their genes. I think.

The stronger Africans were more sought after and cost more money to buy than a smaller African. They were also preferred when pro-creating to carry on their genes. I think.

It has nothing to do with the slave trade. You don't think there are highly athletic people still in Africa? Its just genetics that have been developed over centuries. Kenyan's and Ethiopian's dominate long distance running due to how they have developed in high altitude regions but west Africans have developed differently in their region.

It has nothing to do with the slave trade. You don't think there are highly athletic people still in Africa? Its just genetics that have been developed over centuries. Kenyan's and Ethiopian's dominate long distance running due to how they have developed in high altitude regions but west Africans have developed differently in their region.

don't african americans have more testosterone than other people? i feel like that may be the difference.

im a smoker so im constantly tyring to theorize about some #%**. this subject is not new to me lol. african americans ancestors had to make it up out of africa aka the jungle. im sure surviving for generations over there has made them physically superior. just look at the animals from africa compared to some from other countries. hell, look at any wildlife in africa

btw, isnt there a tendon or something on the heel of black peoples foot that others dont have?

im a smoker so im constantly tyring to theorize about some #%**. this subject is not new to me lol. african americans ancestors had to make it up out of africa aka the jungle. im sure surviving for generations over there has made them physically superior. just look at the animals from africa compared to some from other countries. hell, look at any wildlife in africa

btw, isnt there a tendon or something on the heel of black peoples foot that others dont have?

don't african americans have more testosterone than other people? i feel like that may be the difference.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

eek.gif
For real doe?

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

eek.gif
For real doe?

right idea, wrong time in history, evol traits take thosands upon thousands of yrs to develop

i would say the  "split" in phyical terms happened when the ansectors of the human race moved up to northern europe, a colder environ, while others stayed behind in africa, where they were more active

Back
Top Bottom