Interesting story about 36 "hidden" vintage Corvettes in NYC...

not to thread jack..but to go with the theme of abandoned stuff...heres a abandoned mike tyson home..dude that runs this site found it and explored it
miketyson07-7.JPG

http://illicitohio.illicitohio.com/tyson.htm

Nice find TonyAyooo, I went through all 6 pages. It felt like one of those After Humans series on the History channel, looking at Mike Tyson's house.

that max guy needs financial backing? the sight un seen appraisal should be enough to just take the money and let them go.. that dude is crazy

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

pimp.gif

There's an abandoned mansion in New Jersey with 2 ferrari's in the garage
is this common knowledge or should I call some Newark people?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Not common knowledge
Spoiler [+]
House been abandoned since 2005

295d4i0.jpg

Price: was on the market for $18,000,000
Square Feet: 34,000

This 34,000 square foot architectural masterpiece is located on the outskirts of Princeton, NJ. The home was built by John Boulton, a retired electronics magnate who invented a remote-control music system.

The 34,000-SF residence is on 48 acres of woodland, meadows and streams, and surrounded by hundreds of other acres set aside for land conservation, parks, walking paths, trails for horseback riding and the historic Delaware & Raritan Canal. Nearby is the first residence of George Washington after he became president.

Chalan Farm was designed by architect James Kissane with huge open interior spaces. Offered ready for interior finishing, the interconnecting modules of 14-foot floor-to-ceiling glass walls, as planned by the owner and adaptable for redesign, comprise the living room, dining room, gourmet kitchen, master bedroom suite and dressing rooms, plus other open-space areas for entertaining. A glass-enclosed spa and swimming pool are located adjacent to the master bedroom suite.

Beneath the glass house is a 17,000 square foot basement carved from solid rock, offering ample space for an art gallery, gym, studio, screening room, staff quarters, a wine storage vault and interior parking for up to 10 vehicles. The sprawling complex leaves plenty of room for such add-ons as a helipad, private golf course, tennis courts and riding trails, projects that were the owner's intentions.

no wonder it's abandon...It probably takes allday to keep the windows clean

Originally Posted by seniosoul

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Not common knowledge
Spoiler [+]

295d4i0.jpg

This 34,000 square foot architectural masterpiece is located on the outskirts of Princeton, NJ. The home was built by John Boulton, a retired electronics magnate who invented a remote-control music system.

The 34,000-SF residence is on 48 acres of woodland, meadows and streams, and surrounded by hundreds of other acres set aside for land conservation, parks, walking paths, trails for horseback riding and the historic Delaware & Raritan Canal. Nearby is the first residence of George Washington after he became president.

Chalan Farm was designed by architect James Kissane with huge open interior spaces. Offered ready for interior finishing, the interconnecting modules of 14-foot floor-to-ceiling glass walls, as planned by the owner and adaptable for redesign, comprise the living room, dining room, gourmet kitchen, master bedroom suite and dressing rooms, plus other open-space areas for entertaining. A glass-enclosed spa and swimming pool are located adjacent to the master bedroom suite.

Beneath the glass house is a 17,000 square foot basement carved from solid rock, offering ample space for an art gallery, gym, studio, screening room, staff quarters, a wine storage vault and interior parking for up to 10 vehicles. The sprawling complex leaves plenty of room for such add-ons as a helipad, private golf course, tennis courts and riding trails, projects that were the owner's intentions.

laugh.gif
That's what I was thinking. Still a beautiful house but just a impractical one.

Have you ever been in a parking garage in downtown LA? There is some classic heat in the same condition as these corvettes smh

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by seniosoul

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Not common knowledge
Spoiler [+]

295d4i0.jpg

laugh.gif
That's what I was thinking. Still a beautiful house but just a impractical one.

WELL ITS 2010

THEY GOT GLASS WINDOWS THAT CLEAN THEMSELF
pimp.gif

I remember hearing about a very old mansion in the northeast that was abandoned, people in the neighborhood thought it an eyesore of the community. I think someone bought it literally for $5. The person cleaned it up and found a stash of money in the wall from the Great Depression era if I remember correctly. I bet Detroit and Baltimore have quite a few places like this.

Back
Top Bottom