Internet Beef gets.. Real? lol

black leg

formerly shaqtus92
Joined Feb 15, 2009
Originally Posted by richyung412

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Ok someone explain to me why that pic is so funny????
 I literally spit out my drink. The giraffe pic and your response...

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Joined Apr 28, 2009
Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Dudes tryin way too hard
lol @ when some of these new dudes get familiar with NT and start to overuse/abuse .gif's and pics...OP is a prime example of that !#$#.

Crank

Joined Feb 19, 2006

That's why Crank gets props despite the fact he's a teenager that spends too much time on the internet and is in love with his Aunt.

That Giraffe pic had me rollin', just like that dog on the swing gif

Joined Apr 4, 2008
Originally Posted by Olajuwon Mainitoba

No one cares about you losers over at %#$+. What a sad excuse for a site, biggest collection of herbs since a whole foods opened down the street from me. You got a bunch of broads or should a say a handful of pennies thinking their dimes, then a bunch of captain save a ho's piled together to try to get some E-!#++% from a bunch of chicks dirtier than new jersey. For the love of yuku someone should just off that site

Joined Apr 7, 2008
Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

No one cares about you losers over at %#$+. What a sad excuse for a site, biggest collection of herbs since a whole foods opened down the street from me. You got a bunch of broads or should a say a handful of pennies thinking their dimes, then a bunch of captain save a ho's piled together to try to get some E-!#++% from a bunch of chicks dirtier than new jersey. For the love of yuku someone should just off that site

I Cant Breafffff......

Da Fk?!

Joined Jul 18, 2007

Joined Mar 14, 2006
Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

U uh, got somethin between ur teeth capt'n

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now