33e7epd.jpg

between this and the giraffe...DEAD
roll.gif

Originally Posted by richyung412

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

machvk.jpg
roll.gif
Ok someone explain to me why that pic is so funny????

roll.gif
 I literally spit out my drink. The giraffe pic and your response...

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Dudes tryin way too hard
smh.gif
lol @ when some of these new dudes get familiar with NT and start to overuse/abuse .gif's and pics...OP is a prime example of that !#$#.
smh.gif

Crank
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's why Crank gets props despite the fact he's a teenager that spends too much time on the internet and is in love with his Aunt.

That Giraffe pic had me rollin', just like that dog on the swing gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Olajuwon Mainitoba

No one cares about you losers over at %#$+. What a sad excuse for a site, biggest collection of herbs since a whole foods opened down the street from me. You got a bunch of broads or should a say a handful of pennies thinking their dimes, then a bunch of captain save a ho's piled together to try to get some E-!#++% from a bunch of chicks dirtier than new jersey. For the love of yuku someone should just off that site
lo_lwut.jpg

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

No one cares about you losers over at %#$+. What a sad excuse for a site, biggest collection of herbs since a whole foods opened down the street from me. You got a bunch of broads or should a say a handful of pennies thinking their dimes, then a bunch of captain save a ho's piled together to try to get some E-!#++% from a bunch of chicks dirtier than new jersey. For the love of yuku someone should just off that site
lo_lwut.jpg
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I Cant Breafffff......
roll.gif
roll.gif

Da Fk?!

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

lo_lwut.jpg
U uh, got somethin between ur teeth capt'n
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom