Internet pet peeves

Is it just me or whenever I click on something interesting and it requires me to register, I just exit it out. 
mad.gif

If anything that interest me requires a captcha, we off that. 
mad.gif

Drop down menus, and more drop down menus from that ...and then moving your mouse cursor of the menu by accident and having to go through the whole process over. 

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

For my lazy NTers who don't want to log in ----

Trying to post and having to log in.

roll.gif
I do that all the time. I hit new topic, and brings me to the login page, and im like %$@% that and exit out.

captcha-6.jpg

-when people quote the OP's post as if everyone else doesn't know what the topic is. i do not understand that at all.
-the word "dead" when someone finds something funny.
smh.gif
Somehow it has found it's way to NT.
-Not really annoying, but when it's a debatable topic and people have like 6 quoted posts with like 4 paragraphs in each quote, and they add to the debacle with a short essay of their own. I'm like, it's just the internet, chap.

I hate when dudes say late lol like if it hasn't been posted on NT its not late to everyone. its like they wanna just hop in and say "I already knew about this.. so..."

guys are lame...

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

-Not really annoying, but when it's a debatable topic and people have like 6 quoted posts with like 4 paragraphs in each quote, and they add to the debacle with a short essay of their own. I'm like, it's just the internet, chap.
People who don't like to read and criticize others for having an opinion that they feel is valid and expressing it.

Ex. "Cliffnotes!?!?!
nerd.gif
"

nt aint the only thing on the internet lol

-sites that dont remember your login when you ask them to

-browsers that erase the whole line on the address bar when you press escape when you noticed you spelled something wrong

-unreadable captcha

-ads on timers (skip this shows up after like 5 seconds)

-fake sites that add that: you gotta finish this survey first

-timers on free downloads (megaupload, rs, netload and all that)

-waiting all that time for an upload, and only to receive 200k download speed from them

-sites on yuku speed

-how hard it is to search stuff on google nowadays, everything is bogus websites

-bufferring video

-youtube audio quality

-ie

-ie's yellow bar at the top for blocking popups...not cool when you have an actual popup from the site and it refreshes and gotta do what did all over again

!+%+ im a nerd

- Password Protecting PIRATED RARS (Yeah I said it & it doesn't belong to you EITHER!)
- OD Social Networkers"CHECK OUT MY FACEBOOK/MYSPACE/TWITTER/GOOGLE BUZZ/ETC" (Check DEEZ (&@#)
- Blog sites that cash in on spreading negativity but cry a river when it backfires on em' (You reap what you sow)
- Frivolous Religious Debates (Stop trying to impose your Religion or lack thereof on me)
- Baseless Political Debates (Citation needed or "We don't believe you, you need more people)
- Youtube Comments
- Questions about dated technology (Flip Phone in 2010, "where they do that at?" Go search "excite" for an answer)
- Gassing up broads (
eyes.gif
@ your tweets, we want teats)
- Posting the same Link in 100 topics (SEARCH MORE)
- Going to favorite site "404/Down for Maintenance"
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom