Interview with Mr. Chi city ...

The funny thing is, you would be surprised how many big girls come over here and try to act like they don't want any snacks. In my mind I'm thinking, 'Now, you didn't get that big on eating lettuce.'

laugh.gif

Mr. Chi City MANG... He gets MAD respect from me, that christmas giveaway vid hit my chest. Real dude.

MUCH respect to Mr ChiCITY MAYNE
pimp.gif

What do you think the rate youtube is paying him? Some low percentage x views? Maybe somewhere in the $0.001 range per view.
smokin.gif

Real talk, If i was him, i would've gone against my fans and taken one or two of those offers.
I mean
laugh.gif
, what would be a few hundred thousand dollars of spare pocketchange to us these days for appearing on a few shows
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Chi City maaaayne...

He a real !%! dude though and he seems very down to earth and humble. That's what's up. Shorty I used to poly with from around the way spoke with himon the phone a few times and confirmed he cool as hell too... low key he one of my YT/internet crushes
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Somethin about yall midwest sumbetches
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Seems like a cool !*! dude.

Didn't watch ALL of his videos but the Fridge, Visitin his friend, X-mas giveaway, and Bulls game are appreciated.

My Favorite part dude had me dyin.

ML: Do ever try to play the 'I'm Mr. Chi-City' card when you're trying to get some?

C-C: Nah man. I don't even feel like I'm that important, dude. That's just real talk and that would just be corny as hell for me to pull a movelike that. Right now anyway.

ML: You can use that one when you're 50.

C-C: The only time I even might have mentioned it was when recently I went to Best Buy - I had to buy a brand new cam, 'cause the one I had just kept$*@+*@' up - so when I went in there and the dude was just asking like it was just general convo like, 'What do you need this for?' I was like,'I post a couple videos on YouTube.' And he was like, 'I be on there sometimes watching. You got a page? You got a lot of hits and stuff?' Iwas like, 'Nah, I got a couple but nothing too major' and he was like 'Really? What's the thing?" and I wanted to see if he really knew soI was like, 'Just some small page, they call it Mr. Chi-City and @%%*.' And this dude acted like the world ended, he was just staring at me and I waslike, 'What?' This dude just looked at me for ten minutes and it was making uncomfortable as hell! And then he's like, 'Let me get thisstraight, you're Mr. Chi-City? You're Mr. McDonalds?' I was like, 'Yeah.' He was like, 'Oh @%%*.' This dude ran all over the$*@+*@' store, 'cause all the employees there watched the videos. It was weird as hell man. It actually reminded me of why I don't do that,'cause I got real uncomfortable real quick. Now everybody's staring at me and @%%* and they're all asking me questions like, 'What's yourfavorite video?' You know, just @%%* like that.

Excuse my ignorance but who is Mr. Chi City? I'm guessing a nter, I've actually seen that refrigerator vid so I'm guessing I saw it here?

Originally Posted by derventa

MUCH respect to Mr ChiCITY MAYNE
pimp.gif

What do you think the rate youtube is paying him? Some low percentage x views? Maybe somewhere in the $0.001 range per view.
smokin.gif

Real talk, If i was him, i would've gone against my fans and taken one or two of those offers.
I mean
laugh.gif
, what would be a few hundred thousand dollars of spare pocket change to us these days for appearing on a few shows
pimp.gif
He said in the interview theres no way he could pull it off. Pretty much dude is not courageous.

I dont think he could do it, but he could atleast try. Whats the worst that could happen? Damned if you do and damned if ya dont.

Back
Top Bottom