Into The Badlands(Amc Sunday)

almost all the chicks in the looks good, in some ways, even Tilda, especially now that Odessa's in the pic

Ally01.gif

Ally02.gif

Ally03.gif

Last weeks epeisode felt like a filler (Sonny's dream didn't seem to have any effect?) and this weeks felt rushed, seemed like Sonny was into the badlands, joined one baron and betrayed her and joined the Widow all in one fell swoop.

I don't like it that the other barons got beheaded way too easily, that one dude couldn't even handle Widows lackeys, just expected them to put up more of a fight and seemed like a waste. Could have used last weeks episode to stretch that out more and actually show why those barons were the barons.

Seems like they underpowered the barons in comparison to last season. I remember the regents being stronger too. Like why did the widow need Sonny's help to fight off those goons?

bajie and mk are really dumb if they think Sonny betrayed them with the quickness like that.

The scene with Sonny's girl and quinn was so cringey to watch. I thought for sure she was going to die before Sonny ever saw her again.

Last edited:
Sonny seemed weaker too, he should have been able to handle those clippers with ease but I do understand that they had to show some action sequences.

Bajie I kind of understand because he doesn't really know Sonny that long but MK is just dumb to doubt him, then again MK is just to begin with so it's not too far fetch I guess.

Looks like Bajie is going to get his "gift" back and I'd like to see dude just wreck the "master" in the finale and maybe become a baron himself.

Sonny seemed weaker too, he should have been able to handle those clippers with ease but I do understand that they had to show some action sequences.

Bajie I kind of understand because he doesn't really know Sonny that long but MK is just dumb to doubt him, then again MK is just to begin with so it's not too far fetch I guess.

Looks like Bajie is going to get his "gift" back and I'd like to see dude just wreck the "master" in the finale and maybe become a baron himself.

Call Simon Pegg to be his scheming Regent.

Sundays episode was certainly rushed. I really loved the first season of Badlands I'm yet to be as moved with the second season.

Sunny literally gets back to the badlands, gets to the widow and will surely square up with Quinn next week. It took 6 or 7 episodes before this to get to this part. Idk it feels pretty rushed to me.

It's understandable since they only have 10 episodes but last weeks episode felt like a filler since Sonnys dreams didn't really have any consequence, he had it and once he was cured/woke up then that was it. It's not like it made him regret his past killing and vowed to stop doing it because he was back to killing anyone who gets in his way this last episode so the dream better have a payoff in the finale otherwise that was an hour that could have been utilized better.

I've been digging the season but it has strayed.

Needs a bigger focus. Like Sunny has to take over the Badlands cuz of w/e instead of save his family from the same baron he escaped.

Widow being trained by Bajie was a twist I didn't expect but it was a good tie-in with MK.

And I don't even know how they are saying Bajie let himself go, dude is just as fat when Minerva was a kid as he is in the present day :lol:

didn't want either Tilda or Widow to die :lol:

fought on mothers day too hah

Last edited:
quinn is such a rapey creep. Hope Sonny cuts his head off.

minerva just keeps making dumb mistake after dumb mistake. Made an alliance with quinn, that alliance was done with the quickness when Sonny returned. Made an even shorter alliance with Sonny thinking he won't hear about her trading his family to their enemy. Now she lost her regent.

I don't get how Vail can't "play along" with the baron. Like dude is psycho and she keeps testing said crazy person. It's about survival. For all she knows, Sonny could've been dead previously

Once she found out Sonny was alive then she started being more resistent. Rapey guy killed her parents, she was willing to kill him then get killed herself rather than have sex with him.

to be fair to the Widow, if she didn't do a quick alliance with Sonny, she would have been dead on the spot

quinn's men are morons. quinn says plant bombs and they'll blow themselves up as the backup plan. They should've been like nah, think of something else.

can't believe vail is gone.....

I would've made sure to cut quinn's head off first before i went to go meet my son....

now look what happened.....

Finished season 2. I enjoyed it. Quin was a cool villain even though his accent was getting tired.

I liked Bajie's character and how he tied in. Thought I would get more answers about the monks though.

I might have missed it but did they explain how Quin got rid of the hallucination of his son?

Tilda's icy blue eyes makes me feel some type of way. :blush: All of the women in the show can get it though.

Finished season 2. I enjoyed it. Quin was a cool villain even though his accent was getting tired.

I liked Bajie's character and how he tied in. Thought I would get more answers about the monks though.

I might have missed it but did they explain how Quin got rid of the hallucination of his son?

Tilda's icy blue eyes makes me feel some type of way. :blush: All of the women in the show can get it though.
Man I love his accent. I'm going to miss Quinn. His voice reminds me of Justice from Afro Samurai.

Back
Top Bottom