Into The Badlands(Amc Sunday)

I think it's dope that Sunny does have the gift even though it's still locked. I think its cool that they gave him the gift especially since he is considered one of the best clippers. maybe that is part of the reason why he is so good? Yo this fool MK must be tripping if he thinks he's gonna take out Sunny. Cmon bro who had your back since day 1 Sunny did. there must be a reason or the mk shadow is messing with the real mk.

Back when the gift was new and fresh I badly wanted Sunny's eyes to go black when he was getting washed by the monks in the season finale.

Would've been a great surprise.

Now they've revealed it and I'm kind of waiting for when they'll unleash it. I don't feel this Pilgrim cat is a big enough threat to be worthy to get that beating.

Last edited:
Sunny took those Black Lotus dudes out with ease.

This little traitorous coupe of the Widow really shows how bad of a leader she is. Especially one for bringing about change in the badlands.

that arc by the widow felt like a filler

MK looking like bootleg rufio, sunny need to off dude next episode already

Ren was really trying to run with that fake leg at the end like she had a chance of getting away

Wonder if Sunny's sister is still alive

Daniel Wu got his jackie chan on this ep with the ladder

Pretty sure it would break their budget but I would really enjoy some guest spots from some notable Hollywood martial artist, especially those with Wushu experience (Donnie Yen, Jackie Chan, Jet Li if health permitted it)

Pretty sure it would break their budget but I would really enjoy some guest spots from some notable Hollywood martial artist, especially those with Wushu experience (Donnie Yen, Jackie Chan, Jet Li if health permitted it)
Maybe one every season.

Not all in one.

Maybe one every season.

Not all in one.
Oh of course, not sure they could afford all of them at once (even though it would be cool if Yen and Li were on together since they have what many consider the greatest Wushu fight scene in cinema) but I'd be completely okay if they skipped everyone and just gave Yen a recurring role for a season since he appears to be the most active anyway

Damn so this whole time Pilgrim been scheming to get that machine activated to get the gif himself?

Guess Sunny should've went with Bajie and found his sister to supress Henry's gift.

looks like the widow might be sunnys sis, he gon' need that witch to activate his byakugan

I was thinking the Abbot Master might be Sunny's older sister

I wonder how powerful Pilgrim is now with the gift

Man I thought it was a one week break and then I feared it was cancelled but apparently the show is on a midseason break.

Yea I was wondering what the hell was going on. When does it come back

Back
Top Bottom