Intramural Sports Teams...

Team "My couch pulls out, but I don't."

laugh.gif

I knew a kid who's team name was "OFF CONSTANTLY" So when they go beat by another team they would say "You just be@t off constantly!"

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by Rip City12

I knew a kid who's team name was "OFF CONSTANTLY" So when they go beat by another team they would say "You just be@t off constantly!"

you got that from that Larry Bird look a like Stand up comic didnt you? dont lie...

Doing it, I bet he thought.

you got that from that Larry Bird look a like Stand up comic didnt you? dont lie...

Thats where my boy must have got it from, because I have no idea what your talking about.

Thats where my boy must have got it from, because I have no idea what your talking about.

-when i was in high skool, i was on a team with my bio teacher- he named the team "Nads", so when people cheered for us theyd say "gonads"
- dodgeball team was named "balls of steel"

Our's was:

G.O.O.D. - GET OFF OUR **K

We went 1-5 that year...
sick.gif

I hit the game winner for our only win tho...
pimp.gif

Eh...mine is lame this hear, it's bricklayers. I'm surprised a lot of people didn't know what a bricklayer was =/

Back
Top Bottom