Introducing Frank Dolla *Please come in*

Whats up fam, I used to post under the name FrankDolla before I got banned..
indifferent.gif

Moving on, I'm a 20 year old recording artist from Saginaw, MI. I'm working on expanding my music to the world, starting with my #NT fam.
I would say my style is smooth, aggression, straight-forward, witty, but not punchline driven.

Check me out here. All feed back is welcomed. (There are 3 songs on the page. look on the right side of the page for the other 2 tracks.)

I definitely look forward to networking with bloggers as well as collab with NT Artists and Producers. follow me @IVreel if you have twitter
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thats whats up man not a lot of music coming out of sag-nasty. You got a nice sound dude. Im in Detroit dude when you drop that mixtape let me know man.

Cmon fam we don't call it sagnasty no more
frown.gif
laugh.gif

But yea no doubt, if you download a track, you can enter you email and I can keep you up to date as far as leaks/release dates/videos/ etc
And thank you for listening.
pimp.gif

My bad man, aint been up there in a minute. Im actually know a few cats that's in this rap game so i know how hard it is to get ya name out there.

laugh.gif
it's cool fam,  alot of out of town cats still call it that.
But yea that's true and I plan on staying on the independent grind, so I'm ready to put some work in. Just look out for me when I put out music and tell a friend
pimp.gif

Thanks man, If you have twitter you can hit me on there.. if not, pm me your info and I'll shoot you an email.

Back
Top Bottom