Introducing the XX3 Limited eddition (1 pic)

I like the colorway, reminds me of the flint's. I'd say the black colorway is the best followed by the ths one.

Originally Posted by slefly

is this the asics kensei?
what is this crap jordan calls the xx3? at least it is limited so we dont have to see tons of it.
where is the patent leather?
where is the elephant print?
even the spizike looks better than this junk.
what a disappointment that this is the way jordan is going out.
like the wizard that he is.
leave on top baby, not on the way down xx3
why do you need elephant print or patent leather? that is why we have the stupid spizikes and this is a new shoe with new technology....why would JBtry to being back old stuff on the XX3? and if u dont like them...dont cop dude seriously....
tired.gif

damn. i really like this colorway.
They just had to make it 230 and limited, didn't they?
Don't really feel the white/red/black, and i didn't want a black shoe.
Now what am i gonna get?

i dont like the colorway i need to see them in person but chances are that they will be copped regardless

i missed uout on the stealth 20s so the blk red joints are a def cop 4 me stiching or no stiching

I'd like it better if the Stealths had the panel design of the Limited's & vice versa, but both are stilllooking nice. I may get in PS or AI tomorrow & knock it out. Limiteds are looking really good, but availability & price = pass for me. I'll copthe Stealths during a FTL 50 off & head straight to the gym w/ em on, lol.

Those blue/grey joints are so crazy,I almost wish there was a smiley face command but w/a tear,lmao

XXIII=done correctly,thanx JB

Aside from the price point, the Blue XX3 turned out
eek.gif
amazing! I'vealways been a sucker for blue jordans and these are by far my favorite released Jordan sneaker ever producted. I love the shade of blue that JB choseto go with for the midsole. The side panel threading is nicely done alternating royal blue/columia/white. The patern is definitely alot cleaner than the othertwo colorways. I really like the fact that JB gave each shoe it's own unique thread pattern. It really sets the colorways apart from each other.
$230 is alot for a pair of sneakers...I'll remain undesided whether or not to buy until the release date.

Originally Posted by fretmarks

Originally Posted by heat23

23ska909red02 wrote:
I like this colorway more than the othres I've seen so far, but not enough to buy.

I hate... hate, hate, HATE all-over print. I can not IMAGINE the columbia XIVs or XIs (my two favorite Jordans) with print all over the freaking uppers.

And all this crap on that huge leather piece is killing the shoe for me. We've seen that 'MJ' stitching on the white/red/black mids, argyle print on the black/gray mids, some stitched pattern on the black/gold lows (though the stitching on these is black, so you can't see it as much), and now some weird squiggly-diamond pattern on these.

I really... REALLY wish that leather panel right there was just plain on all of the models I've seen so far.

That first colorway, the white/black/red... man, those would so clean if that 'MJ print' wasn't all over that panel. Maybe one little 'MJ' on the heel?

The black/gray (stealths) would look so much better without that argyle print.

And these blue/gray mids would look incredible with just a gray panel right there.

Like I said, maybe just have that 'MJ' pattern ONE TIME on the back of the heel.
Agreed. Especially with what you stated about the stealth

you guys mean like these?

xx3rm9.jpg

i think they are better with the patterns. without them, they are just too tad plain. the patterns are what define the xx3's IMHO. because the patterns are hand-stitched, they give the shoes that uniqueness common to most, if not, all of the air jordans. the patterns give them "soul" figuratively speaking.

I like the more suttle signing off with MJs initials way more than the stitch patterns and MJs all over the place.

I'm also wondering who JB considers their "Top 23 stores" so I can shop around to see who gets $230 from me!!

Also, do any of you insiders know whether the flint grey on the limited is 3M? That would make the limited XX3 an instant classic.

there's alot of hate on the xx3, don't worry in a year if there is a jordan drought, you guys are gonna ride on it's nuts and cop em more thenthey released for.
roll.gif

my issue is that this is supposed to be the ultimate BASKETBALL shoe, not casual shoe.

Play in those and the one time someone comes down on the side, that stitching will tear up and look like hell...

No thanks on the XX3...the anticipation was fun while it lasted.

Originally Posted by fretmarks

Originally Posted by heat23

23ska909red02 wrote:
I like this colorway more than the othres I've seen so far, but not enough to buy.

I hate... hate, hate, HATE all-over print. I can not IMAGINE the columbia XIVs or XIs (my two favorite Jordans) with print all over the freaking uppers.

And all this crap on that huge leather piece is killing the shoe for me. We've seen that 'MJ' stitching on the white/red/black mids, argyle print on the black/gray mids, some stitched pattern on the black/gold lows (though the stitching on these is black, so you can't see it as much), and now some weird squiggly-diamond pattern on these.

I really... REALLY wish that leather panel right there was just plain on all of the models I've seen so far.

That first colorway, the white/black/red... man, those would so clean if that 'MJ print' wasn't all over that panel. Maybe one little 'MJ' on the heel?

The black/gray (stealths) would look so much better without that argyle print.

And these blue/gray mids would look incredible with just a gray panel right there.

Like I said, maybe just have that 'MJ' pattern ONE TIME on the back of the heel.
Agreed. Especially with what you stated about the stealth

you guys mean like these?

xx3rm9.jpg

i think they are better with the patterns. without them, they are just too tad plain. the patterns are what define the xx3's IMHO. because the patterns are hand-stitched, they give the shoes that uniqueness common to most, if not, all of the air jordans. the patterns give them "soul" figuratively speaking.

^^Wow fret... you're a genius. You should apply for a job at JB where your sole duty is to take peoples' heads out of their%!#%+!. I probablystill wouldn't cop the limiteds or the white/black/reds without the print, but I would be all over the stealths (despite that ugly fin on the back). Lookslike a completely different shoe without all that extra isht plastered all over the uppers.

I think I'm gonna cop every pair of XX3's I can get my hands on ... and BURN THEM!
devil.gif

Is there any reason why there is a 50 dollar price increase on these other than the fact that they are limited?

Back
Top Bottom