Introducing the XX3 Limited eddition (1 pic)

For a side by side comparison (originals posted by YOUNG SHERLOCK, photoshopped pair w/ stitching removed postedby fretmarks):

xx3zk2.jpg
xx3rm9.jpg

Thanks again for doing those for me, fretmarks. Those are just... so, SO much better.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

For a side by side comparison (originals posted by YOUNG SHERLOCK, photoshopped pair w/ stitching removed posted by fretmarks):

xx3zk2.jpg
xx3rm9.jpg

Thanks again for doing those for me, fretmarks. Those are just... so, SO much better.

i disagree. i personally love the personal stitching each shoe possesses. the shoes look TOO PLAIN with nothing on the side. i can't wait to buythese shoes how tinker designed them.

Here's some other shoes with very large 'plain' leather panels on the side, and they did pretty well:

side03-11.gif
side14-02.gif

Of course there are others.

So you think they should all have stitching as well? You think they're "TO PLAIN with nothing on the side"?

I admire their simplicity.I don't like 'busy' shoes. And that's why I don't have any Spiz'ikes or Dub Zeros.

Too busy.

Elegant simplicity worked before; I wish it were the goal once more, and I thought it would be one last time, for the XXIII.

^^^^I agree with you 23ska that the III and XIV had side panels that were plain that did well and there were others as well. The III is actually a pretty busyshoe. Look at the elephant print. Thats busy. To me the XXIII is almost a reverse of a the III. The XXIII has a midsole with a great shape and a one color forsimplicity and the upper has a print and is busy. The III has a nice simple upper and midsole except for the patterned prints on the toe and heel. Im notsaying the XXIII a literal reverse of the III but there are some elements a details that are the related. For me, the XIV is the ugliest jordan ever. There isjust not a cohesiveness to the shoe: the midsole has 3 different colors and looks out of place, the back part of the heel is a wheel tread which is to literal(& people in this forum complain about the literal nature of the mj on the 23, rediculous) and uninspired, and lets be honest, if the XIV were not The LastShots, they wouldnt be as popular. Continuing with this honesty idea, Tinker and MJ never sat down and made a shoe based on what people wanted. They made shoeswith the best up to date basketball tech and did it the way they wanted to. They never made a shoe to fit anyones expectations because if they did that, theshoes would end up being predictable, boring and have nothing that makes it standout. A shoe that has a little of what everyone wants is what? A boring middleof the road shoe made for everyone. That just does not contain the ideal of what a jordan shoe should be. A jordan should be unique and standout against othershoes. The XXIII is what it is. It was not made for you and was not made with you specifically in mind. It was made for basketball first and then casual wearsecond. This is the final shoe. Its not changing on release day. Everyone who doesn't like the shoe needs to accept it and move on. Not to mention, hatingon the shoe just adds to the hype cause it still is getting talked about. If haters hate this shoe so much, the best thing you can do is not talk about it andnot buy it.

damn...those are fresh!!! i'm not feelin the price tag, but i'm still hoping to get a pair. i'm thinkin they put up the price to try and killresellers off, but who knows...all i know is i'll def be in line (if there is a line) for them.

Like a few people I'm definately liking the shoe, but I hate all the patterns being put onto the side.
That said though, I wouldn't really like them as plain as those photoshops either. Maybe just a simple, steady pattern like the XIII's circles..

I think when you see the shoes in person, the patterns wont look so busy, instead I think the craftsmanship of the stiching will be very impressive...rememberthis is not a print. They are gonna be hot

that white/blue is
pimp.gif
even with that MJ stitching on the side. $230though.... sounds like a pass ill have to decide on a pair that is not limited.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

so is which stores have these?? has it been announced yet?
It's now been confirmed that NO NIKETOWNS will recieve these only urban accounts
frown.gif

What the....why?

How can anyone get the white/blue shoe? This is absurd.

We're gonna need an official store list before release date.

These are killing ! No, they aren't worth 230 but they aren't worth 185 either.

COOK # 45

get fit.

only top 23 stores huh? ...man,driving out of my way then dropping 230 bucks..a little outlandish.

Originally Posted by SkyLarkster

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

so is which stores have these?? has it been announced yet?
It's now been confirmed that NO NIKETOWNS will recieve these only urban accounts
frown.gif

What the....why?

How can anyone get the white/blue shoe? This is absurd.

We're gonna need an official store list before release date.

i feel the same way. although there's a crap load of "urban" accounts around, i think it's still believe they're goin to be just asdifficult to get as if they were at nt's. if they were supposed to go to the top 23 og, then i wonder how they're goin to distribute them among theurban account stores. i just hope i can get a pair in my size and not have to fall to resellers on ebay!!!

OMG!!! Copp x 10000. Fire!!!!.......j/k EASY pass for me. The numbered Jordan line (or whatever you want to call it) went out on a low note IMO.

well, for all you so cal folks, undeafeated LA (both) and SM say they are getting them. lets hope it's true.

Originally Posted by hondapower06

well, for all you so cal folks, undeafeated LA (both) and SM say they are getting them. lets hope it's true.
What a joke. You can't get the XX3 unless you go to that dump? JB is pathetic.

Wow Jordans have fell off cuz Mike isn't playing. They fell off so much and raised in price I have lost interest since 2000. Just ridiculous what Jordanbrand is doing by selling his name only. They aren't really trying to sell a good shoe just his name knowing fools will buy them cuz they Jordans.

Why couldn't this have finished strong like it began?

The shoe is just simply amazing
eek.gif
. I love the stitching pattern on the sideof the shoe and soles are crazy. Every time I see new pics for the XX3's, the shoe grows on me alot. Espically the appearance of the shoe,it's justunbelievable .I definetly can't wait these and the other colorways of the XX3's.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom