INVINCIBLE Official Series Thread - Amazon Prime - Season 2

Obviously don't want it spoiled but I see no feasible way earth comes out on top in this. They couldn't even stop Omni Man by himself. He comes back with one more person and it's curtains.

Also superheroes who can fly but don't wear a cape always looks off to me when they fly.

:lol: Some of these are hilarious when you can tell they're genuine. Obvious SPOILERS, DO NOT WATCH YOU HAVEN'T STARTED THE SERIES.

2A133445-C8A7-43F3-9691-C3FC92568CFF.jpeg

youtube reviewers are never genuine…always playing it up for the camera...always.

What gave this show a second wind lol?

Its been out for a minute it seems.

Now that I remember it my brother recommended it to me on Mother's Day.

Didn't know it was anthology style so I was lost until the middle of episode 2.

I miss anthology.

So used to it binging a singular storyline.

Will be watching week to week when season 2 hits.
_hu3d03a01dcc18bc5be0e67db3d8d209a6_153034_50a64d3643fe0ac48f3f6fcd9611b275.jpg

show was dope, recently finished this. animation wasn't bad either, tho i'd like them to step it up a bit. some parts were a bit lazy (but not bad), other scenes look like they spent more $. i HATE the hand drawn x cell shade CGI combo style of animation here. it looks terrible and it is very noticeable. I get WHY they do it, but...same thing with demon slayer, I don't like it. castlevania animation was better.

otherwise, strong season 1, looking forward to season 2.

What gave this show a second wind lol?

Its been out for a minute it seems.

Now that I remember it my brother recommended it to me on Mother's Day.

Didn't know it was anthology style so I was lost until the middle of episode 2.

I miss anthology.

So used to it binging a singular storyline.

Will be watching week to week when season 2 hits.
_hu3d03a01dcc18bc5be0e67db3d8d209a6_153034_50a64d3643fe0ac48f3f6fcd9611b275.jpg
Nah it was released March this year and it's not anthology. The comic has been out for a while.

Nah it was released March this year and it's not anthology. The comic has been out for a while.

Anthology might of been the wrong word, but the middle of the season was filled of singular stories and characters that didn’t have anything yo do with the Omni Man story.

show was dope, recently finished this. animation wasn't bad either, tho i'd like them to step it up a bit. some parts were a bit lazy (but not bad), other scenes look like they spent more $. i HATE the hand drawn x cell shade CGI combo style of animation here. it looks terrible and it is very noticeable. I get WHY they do it, but...same thing with demon slayer, I don't like it. castlevania animation was better.

otherwise, strong season 1, looking forward to season 2.
I heart your comment. My only issue with the show. Even worse after I watched Castelvania Season 4. I also watched Attack on Titan. So that probably didn’t help.

I think with the original source material...this show can have Dragon Ball Z level fights. Show can literally go down as a classic.

I was mad lost when I read that anthology post :lol:

I binged, I'll take the L, but the first 2 ans last 2 episodes were about Omni Man, the other 4 were just throw away stories.

IMO.

The Mars episode.
The "Rockman" episode.
The Robot episode.

Those really didn't have anything to do with Omni Man or the killings.

Bruh.....

The story is about the son.

100% the show is named after him.

Im used to watching shows where one episode will end and the other will pick up where that show ended.

This is not that.

I'll concede its not an anthology but can you see where I'm coming from?

It's not 1 fluid story.

There are breaks where there are different stories being told for that 1 episode.

Half of the shows really don't need much of a backstop.

They are stand alone episodes.

100% the show is named after him.

Im used to watching shows where one episode will end and the other will pick up where that show ended.

This is not that.

I'll concede its not an anthology but can you see where I'm coming from?

It's not 1 fluid story.

There are breaks where there are different stories being told for that 1 episode.

Half of the shows really don't need much of a backstop.

They are stand alone episodes.
ok

Im really not seeing that tho. They took one break from the kid's life to explain the Viltrumite story. The rest has been all about Invincible with some Omni-man stuff in there that always leads back to Invincible.

Shoot, I don't even look at any Omni-Man stuff as a separate story. It's just different parts of one story.

Back
Top Bottom