INVINCIBLE Official Series Thread - Amazon Prime - Season 2

1620156847856.jpeg

1620157324301.jpeg

I was wondering why there was no thread. The show is super fye! I love shows/movies that focuses more on the ‘why’ and not the ‘who, what, when and where’.

I was thinking this was going to end up on Adult Swim(especially with the Justin Roiland cameo), until I saw Omniman put Invincible through that train. SHEESH!

Yeah this should be it's own thread, great watch. Some folks probably won't check it because it's animation, but i'm not even sure anyone under 25 should watch this.

Yeah i'm like wait, you're aware he's a superhero, you can see what he's doing on the damn news and social media at any given moment and you're still mad he's not paying attention to you? Awful human being, they should lowkey make her a villain in the making, like she'll become the Angstrom Levy-ish character.

Thread late :lol: But getting ready for Season 2 highly recommended for anyone who hasn’t watched or finished Season 1 yet

great series, always tell people " dont form an opinion until youve finished episode 2" :wink: cuz the ending of episode 2 hooks them in real fast.

you could tell they were saving the majority of their animation budget for the beginning and the ending cuz those middle episodes had some wonky animation. nothing too distracting, but it went from god tier to wtf to god tier.

only annoying thing was how much he simped for amber (which sucks cuz I dig Zazie Beetz), heres hoping they write her character a little less annoying for season 2.

MV5BOWNiMjFkZTYtN2I1YS00YTcwLWFiM2MtYWZmY2YzNTEwMDYwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjEyNzc2MTI@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

Last edited:
Its funny how so many dislike Amber online (and rightfully so) but the thing with me, she is a blip in this overall story.

Doesn't matter at all in the grand scheme of things but I dunno maybe she'll have a larger role later on.

Almost Finished Season 1. Show Is The Goods So Far, Didnt Read The Comics So Im Going In This Blind.

The Amber Slander :lol:

My Only Issue With Her Is She So Naive She Couldnt Put 1 And 1 Together To Get 2 That He Is Invincible On The College Tour :rofl:

But I Hate The Character In The Midst Of Chaos Doesnt Notice The Bf Disappear-Hero Appear Cliche In Movies

Almost Finished Season 1. Show Is The Goods So Far, Didnt Read The Comics So Im Going In This Blind.

The Amber Slander :lol:

My Only Issue With Her Is She So Naive She Couldnt Put 1 And 1 Together To Get 2 That He Is Invincible On The College Tour :rofl:

But I Hate The Character In The Midst Of Chaos Doesnt Notice The Bf Disappear-Hero Appear Cliche In Movies
Maybe you missed it, but she knew that whole time.

Its funny how so many dislike Amber online (and rightfully so) but the thing with me, she is a blip in this overall story.

Doesn't matter at all in the grand scheme of things but I dunno maybe she'll have a larger role later on.
I’m not going to lie, I was like FDB! He’s supposed to just give up his secret identity because she’s cute?! But I didn’t realize he was playing that game for 5 months. At some point, you would have to question why she kept giving him so many chance. Then again, I’m looking at it from a grown man’s perspective, not a HS senior.

I Knew Coming In Here Would Spoil Something :rofl:

But Its Cool Wrapping Up The Season Tonight

She is a speed bump but at least make her enjoyable while we gotta deal with her

Maybe it's just me, but I don't find the name of "Invincible" is relevant. Im hoping Mark can get stronger with his power next season.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't find the name of "Invincible" is relevant. Im hoping Mark can get stronger with his power next season.
so you want him to be Superman level strong?? nah, would makes things boring IMO

:lol: But that is the episode, college and her admitting she knows is the same one.
nope, college visit / killer cyborgs is #6, her admitting she knows is #7.

Back
Top Bottom