INVINCIBLE Official Series Thread - Amazon Prime - Season 2

I’m not going to lie, I was like FDB! He’s supposed to just give up his secret identity because she’s cute?! But I didn’t realize he was playing that game for 5 months. At some point, you would have to question why she kept giving him so many chance. Then again, I’m looking at it from a grown man’s perspective, not a HS senior.
The whole thing is a ****ed subplot cuz she reveals she always knew or knew for a good time Mark was Invincible.

IIRC that's not how it went down in the comics at all.

I wasn't really bothered by that reveal. I just thought it was poorly written and didn't make sense but not a big deal. I didnt know some people had problems with Amber lol.

Season dragged in middle but the last two episodes are bangers.

I read invincible so long ago, kinda fell of at the end.
Im debating if I should re read invincible, or let the show surprise me

The whole thing is a ****ed subplot cuz she reveals she always knew or knew for a good time Mark was Invincible.

In the comics she thought he was a drug dealer and was relieved when she learned the truth :lol:
In the show she knows and doesn't give a **** because apparently she's more important than life or death scenarios?
Idk, the show's way of handling their relationship really missed a step there

dcypoe81 dcypoe81 You might have a point. He is basically half Viltrumite half human. He might not be as strong as his dad, but Im hoping he develops his power at some level.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't find the name of "Invincible" is relevant. Im hoping Mark can get stronger with his power next season.
I thought so too, but then again, this fool be getting the **** kicked outta him every episode and still lives to see another day.

So, in a way, I guess he really is
Invincible.jpg

I thought so too, but then again, this fool be getting the **** kicked outta him every episode and still lives to see another day.

So, in a way, I guess he really is
Invincible.jpg

I see what you did there

Now I've never heard of this comic but decided to give the show a watch. Only 8 episodes why not? I guess it like the animation version of The Boys (almost yes I know)

I think the high school being named after the dad from family matters and him doing the voice acting for principal Winslow is so random that I laugh.

I never watched The Boys but I did read the comic for that as well. It's very different from Invincible
The Boys is a cynical deconstruction of the superhero genre that also serves as a criticism of capitalism
Invincible subverts the typical tropes of the genre but at its core is still a superhero story
The heroes are still people trying to do the right thing, mostly for the sake of doing the right thing

I never watched The Boys but I did read the comic for that as well. It's very different from Invincible
The Boys is a cynical deconstruction of the superhero genre that also serves as a criticism of capitalism
Invincible subverts the typical tropes of the genre but at its core is still a superhero story
The heroes are still people trying to do the right thing, mostly for the sake of doing the right thing
only way its similar to the boys is with how graphic it is

dcypoe81 dcypoe81 You might have a point. He is basically half Viltrumite half human. He might not be as strong as his dad, but Im hoping he develops his power at some level.
Like his father said Viltrumites get stronger the longer they live.

Mark will get stronger but ftr he's never going to be invincible :lol:

Yeah i'm like wait, you're aware he's a superhero, you can see what he's doing on the damn news and social media at any given moment and you're still mad he's not paying attention to you? Awful human being, they should lowkey make her a villain in the making, like she'll become the Angstrom Levy-ish character.
So your avg young woman in 2021?
*Ducks*

My mind is conflicted with all of this gore and blood in a "DC-animated" type of style. The show is solid.

when this bish said she knew.. i cant look at the character the same

like you mad at dude because he left you TO GO SAVE YOUR DAMN LIFE

i mean it makes sense if she didnt know.. but if you knew, that some next level sh

Back
Top Bottom