Invisibility Cloak Vol. Yes, its real.

Joined Nov 6, 2007
damn that would be dope but considering there time frame we all gonna be some old farts!!!! hahaa something cool to think bout now but us being able to use highly doubt it

Joined Apr 1, 2009
The invisibility cloak is old news. I remember seeing something about it being "in the works" years ago. Here's a more recent news piece about it, but even this is a couple of years old.

I'd bet that it already exist and they are slowly putting out the info in order to prep us for it.

Real technology is light years ahead of what is made available to the public.

Joined Jul 18, 2007
That would be dope if I was the only one with one.

Otherwise some scary %+*% would be going on if people were rocking those around the streets.

Joined Feb 5, 2009
Originally Posted by General Johnson

The invisibility cloak is old news. I remember seeing something about it being "in the works" years ago. Here's a more recent news piece about it, but even this is a couple of years old.

I'd bet that it already exist and they are slowly putting out the info in order to prep us for it.

Real technology is light years ahead of what is made available to the public.

Joined Dec 6, 2006
The day i get a wearable invisibility cloak is the day i become a millionaire.
Robbing banks left and right.
Make it happen smart guys.

Joined Nov 12, 2006
I remember hearing about this years ago. I'm not at all surprised... I wonder about other things that have been invented.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now