INVISIBLE STRIPES BOUTIQUE/BRAND X OFFICIAL COLAB PAGE 17

Originally Posted by i duNk hI N lOw

THANKS FOR COMING OUT, SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT HOPE IT WAS WELL WORTH IT!!!
Oh of course it was. Got a sick tee and met SS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I never got the chance to ask who you are btw
grin.gif
. Im sure you were at the signing. I was in the Black IS hat and Concords.

Originally Posted by Gman1209

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif

this is tom, i was the one running around looking stupid. but glad to hear it was a good experience.

Originally Posted by Gman1209

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif

this is tom, i was the one running around looking stupid. but glad to hear it was a good experience.

Were you the one I bought the Byters tee from? There were too many people moving around in the store so Im still a bit clueless
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by S0LEwarrior

Any word on restock INVISIBLESTRIPE hats?? Or any new colors coming out?

we are working on our next release...the next one is "the billions" snap back in sf colorway...this is a cloab with OFFICIAL also dropping with alimited sf colorway flannel expected release is on our 1 year

all the stuff at against all odds is AUTHENTIC!!! i went to IS about 2 weeks ago and they were shipping HELLA CLOTHES to the AGAINST ALL ODD stores back east.so YEAH. legit.

but whack i think hahaha no hate.

we are working on our next release...the next one is "the billions" snap back in sf colorway...this is a cloab with OFFICIAL also dropping with a limited sf colorway flannel expected release is on our 1 year

What date would that be?

the billions should be releasing for our 1 year at the end of sept.

about the know your rank shirt in AAO, yes they are 100% legit. it was a decision made by supreme soul and invisible stripes. the only IS shirts that will everbe in the mall will be the KYR and some SSxIS shirts we did in the past. at the end of the day the all of these shirts support the members of supreme soul andtheir families. i hope you all understand the decision and invisible stripes will continue to stay true to the culture! i am sorry for the look of the storebut it is all for the better...stay tuned for big things soon.

let's start by checking out our new splash picture at www.invisiblestripes.com - that is just a teaser but can you guys guess what we will be releasing asa brand?

I think I saw the billions hat on display at the store if i'm correct.

and as far as what you'll be releasing, kids clothes and a new colorway for the cheshire tee?

btw do you guys have any more of those IS shades? lost the pair that came with the cheshire tee today.

Is your stock updated on your website for Womens SS Hoodie? It says 45 but since the signing from them im guessing you have less?
LMK please and thankyou...

the billions should be releasing for our 1 year at the end of sept.

about the know your rank shirt in AAO, yes they are 100% legit. it was a decision made by supreme soul and invisible stripes. the only IS shirts that will ever be in the mall will be the KYR and some SSxIS shirts we did in the past. at the end of the day the all of these shirts support the members of supreme soul and their families. i hope you all understand the decision and invisible stripes will continue to stay true to the culture! i am sorry for the look of the store but it is all for the better...stay tuned for big things soon.

let's start by checking out our new splash picture at www.invisiblestripes.com - that is just a teaser but can you guys guess what we will be releasing as a brand?

No hate on you guys, I respect your stores decision but I as well as a couple dudes here know you guys can thrive just as well without working with aao thanwith them. Love the store/brand, don't get me wrong. I will continue to buy from you guys and hopefully be able to be some sort of help to you guys in oneway or another in the future. Just hope you guys keep keeping it real.

hey whats up with the online store? i bought a hoody on august 24 and i havnt got it yet. it still says order recieved...

Originally Posted by S0LEwarrior

i bought stuff on aug 14th... nothing -_-
Sorry about the delay, we are waiting for production to finish up some sizes in certain colors. We will be shipping most order by nextweek...again im sorry about the wait.

Wsup IS, i just gave by the store today for my first time ever and it was during the sale, lol, but yea thanks for all the help and w/e, i was the dude withthe crutches

Back
Top Bottom