INVISIBLE STRIPES BOUTIQUE/BRAND X OFFICIAL COLAB PAGE 17

haha looks like a lot of people tried to pass by today. lemme do my homeboys a favor... i passed by today too but chris and jad were working on the remodelling... theres a sign on the door informing everyone that they will be closed until the 28th... they tried to still stay open while they were remodelling but it wasnt working out... so theyre closing only for a few days... i was able to still go in and see whats goin on and i must say their new setup is gunna be sick... theyre shooting to be done by this sunday so come through after that...

dave... where u been at???

Quote:
haha looks like a lot of people tried to pass by today. lemme do my homeboys a favor... i passed by today too but chris and jad were working on the remodelling... theres a sign on the door informing everyone that they will be closed until the 28th... they tried to still stay open while they were remodelling but it wasnt working out... so theyre closing only for a few days... i was able to still go in and see whats goin on and i must say their new setup is gunna be sick... theyre shooting to be done by this sunday so come through after that..

right on with the info looks like i have to wait till then....

sorry yall ...

its been a busy weekend and a busy monday...we decided that it wasnt a good look to be open while mad construction was going on...i really apologize to the people that took the time to come out and see the shop...but stay tuned...the set up should be done soon, the 28th is the deadline we are giving ourselves to finish, but we would like to finish alot sooner than that...once i again i apologize...

at any rate...we did get some shipment from Addict for the fellas and the girlies...(i.e. Zip Up hoodies, Designer hoodies and a new shipment of cardigans...)

also...we are planning an event soon, so watch out for that as well...thanks yall!

ps. RIGHT ON fleric for updating before me...haha i updated the blog and coulda sworn i posted on NT...

-dave

invisible stripes....1800 San Jose Ave., San Francisco, CA. 94112

The store has best setup+interior that ive seen, on some Luxury LV/Gucci/Dior/Hermes/Chanel status. Good variety of brands to choose from and good folks, i went to high school with Chris+Dave.
Stay tuned after they're done with the construction :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
167rpck.jpg

let us know when yall reopen..I tried to find it w/o google maps and couldnt locate it.lol but imma slip threw once yall reopen and see whats good now that I know exactly where its at

Damn didn't know I been passong by it on my way to city. Its on the corner of santa rosa and san jose. And u guys definitely need a bigger sign, I could barely make it out and I was across the street
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

i dropped by today and they a person that works there i think said there going to be open tomorrow(tuesday).
can anyone confirm this? ive been meaning to check this out for a quite some time now.
so yeah let us know whatsup.

whaddup yall...

we are pretty much finished with construction we are just working on the finishing touches (i.e. painting, cleaning...) and what not

but at any rate, we will officially be open wednesday, not tomorrow...if you are wondering where we are, we are on the corner of san jose and santa rosa ave right across the street from Red Sea Market...couple blocks away from Roxies...

thanks everyone

-dave

ok...unfortunately...we are closed today (AGAIN)...construction was done but we decided to do MORE construction...sorry yall

but...we are defintely open tomorrow...this is for sure, we shouldnt have been closed for so long...

so...come by tomorrow or whenever you guys can...let us know u heard about our store from niketalk and we will give yall 20% off anything from the store...

thanks again...

-dave

im def going to drop by...i was going to drop by today but i had a feeling yall was going to be closed today also...
but yeah most def going to drop by...watch out for a kid who dropped by a few times and asked when yall going to open :nerd:
nerd.gif

Alright yall, we are officially open tomorrow...95% of the store is done...BUT we will be open tomorrow and this is for sure, we were supposed to be open last week but construction dragged way too much...

at any rate...we are open...come through to the store....

for shipment...we just received some HARD lumberjack hoody's by Subscript...our DimePiece shipment just came in as well...so come through...Fresh new gear...fresh new store...

PS. Sunday November 4th...we will be throwing a BBQ at the store starting at noon til whenever...come through to get some food, beer and cop some gear discounted...thanks yall

-dave

^ what Dave said..

Grand Re-opening from the new setup and remodeling we did in the store.
BBQ tomorrow Nov 4th Sunday 12pm-til whenever. Free Food+Beer(21+). Stop by and support Invisible Stripes. Bring your family and friends.

Stop by today Guys their are real chill and down to earth all be sure to be back again.

i drove by last night around 9 pm and they were still working on the place. good luck and ill stop by for sure

Wussup yall,

Just posting up some stuff we received today and the past week...this is just a small sample of what we are working with, more pics will be posted tomorrow...if you have any questions or concerns just let me know...che-cha-che-cha-che-check it out...

Addict

Artikol (Tan jacket is a kind of Hemp material...)

Dime Piece

Dunderdon (real hard Pinstripe Denim? Hoody)

Subscript

Supreme Being (Nylon jacket, not leather!)

ps. pictures do not show much detail on the fabrics...

-dave

^

I going to drop by this week. I drove pass the other day just to find the place (and I did).

From what I saw the set-up was nice.

wussup yall...
just posting up some pics of the store, if you havent checked us out yet...here it is!
also...if you havenet already, request us on myspace (myspace.com/invisiblestripes) we try to constantly update our website, myspace etc. so if you dont seeanything new here by any chance...check out the website or the myspace...

invisiblestripes

thanks for lookin!
-dave

Back
Top Bottom