INVISIBLE STRIPES BOUTIQUE/BRAND X OFFICIAL COLAB PAGE 17

haha right on giacomo...

the just move it tee is priced at $32.00 so once again half off of that ha..

we do carry shirts in small but in very few styles...

-dave

got my homeroom jacket. thanks guys. and for those that haven't visited yet, do it. you won't regret it especially since there's that sale forabout another week

wussup yall...

just wanted to let yall know that we are expecting our new seasons shipment from new brands and some existing brands, keep your eyes on the look on for sickgear this month and the next...

in the meantime, we just got our online store up and running...it is still under construction but is good to go for your ordering needs...right on yall

-dave

dope, good to see that y'all got the price the same as instore. thought the sale was over though? does the site show all that you carry at the store causeI'm looking for somethin by Reason and if it's not up on the site I thought I'd stop by and pick it up

everything in the store should be in the online store...if it isnt, just give us a call or an e-mail and we'll find what youre looking for...

-dave

^
laugh.gif
stuuuuuuups

-dave

Sup y'all here's the pics of the new Manik shipments.
Stop by the store or check em out online.

::Men's Tees::
Where Art Thou?

Ghost Face Bullet Train

Last Supper

Slick Rick

::Slim Fit Denim::
Black

Indigo

Grey

::Standard Fit Denim::
Black

Indigo

Grey

what up "dont be a mena" hope all is well.

for the cheshire tee the process to make the shirt is the same as all silk screened shirts, so it has been silk screened on then ran thur an oven to cure theink. so you could definately wash it but if you dont want it to fade or shrink i would wash it in cold water and then air dry. as far as the print, it will notfade it will probably last longer then the shirt. let us know if you have any other questions.

peace

is headquarters

We got 2 new shirts in from Mamaclothing, a local brand based out in oakland. The "Anchor" tee has a stamped gold foil graphic on the front. The "WhatI am" tee has an image of Deborah Ann Harry, best known for being the lead singer of the late 70s punk band Blondie. In this image she'swearing a popeye shirt set within a message saying "I am what I am".

New from SWNDL, an evolving femalestreetwear label in this male dominated culture. Based out of Brooklyn their name is an abbreviation on the word swindle which is a directreflection on their outlook; a collective of young talent out to get theirs.

Check em out here.

We just got our first shipment from Dissizit. This brand is based out of LA and is generally geared towards the Hip Hop/graffiti style of street wear. They usuallydo collabos with La Coka Nostra, and are never afraid to make a bold statement with their graphics. We picked up some of theirmore mild tees like "Red Dot" and "Tour De France". Their skate decks "Kicks Chicks" and "Kate Loves LCN" reflect thetypical flavor of Dissizit.

Check out their new shipments here.

New shipment from Manik, askateboard company based out of Seattle. Check out the "Slick Rick" & "Ghost Bullet Train"decks. The spring tees we received are Skate Jock , "Team" & "Script".

In this shipment we got 2 shirts that have photochromatic ink, better known as "solar ink". While indoors they appear one color and the texture ofthe ink is gel like, once UV light hits the ink it rapidly changes color. Check out the pics of Bape Hater & Hipster !+*#*!* to see the color changes. The Suge Nighttee glows in the dark, we tried to get a decent pic of it in the dark, but couldn't so your gonna have to buy it to see for yourself. The new woman'stee Menace To Society has a graphic of a kid holding a gun, which is a bit of the norm thesedays. The 2 caps we got in are Serger and Square Stitch.

Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom