INVISIBLE STRIPES BOUTIQUE/BRAND X OFFICIAL COLAB PAGE 17

BRANDS
:: Black Scale
:: Staple
:: Penfield
:: Cukui
:: Liberation Lab
:: Official

Location- 1800 San Jose Avenue San Francisco,CA 94112 down the street from Roxie Sandwiches.

Open from 11am-7pm Everyday.

damn pretty close to home, might check it out
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Yea...go check them out. Very nice shop setup. Props to Chris, Tom, and Dave for opening up.

@#%$ YES!
A store that's somewhat close to Self Edge.
Man, i would have loved for you to open closer to us, but we'll take what we can get.
I'll drop by soon..
Turf Shoes Bay Area
Self Edge San Francisco

contact info(ie address) hours of bussiness?

TEAM SF GIANTS

The home of true champions
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle​

^^^
Location- 1800 San Jose Avenue San Francisco,CA 94112 down the street from Roxie Sandwiches.

Open from 11am-7pm Everyday.

^ Yo, thanks for the props bro....mad respect!

This is Dave from Invisible Stripes...come check us out...we've been open for a good 2 weeks...shipment is coming in slowly but be sure to come check us out often...we just got a pretty big shipment of Boxfresh and will be getting alot of our other accounts in soon...just want to make it clear that we do carry women's apparel...we will be getting more DimePiece probably next week along with other accounts as well...

we are also working our online store, so if you are bit far from us...dont trip we got you soon!!!

if you havent checked us out on myspace yet...add us at "myspace.com/invisiblestripes"

come check us out...right on yall!

ps. yo giacomo...his name is Tom haha

if ya'll fresh to death...then im deceased...

oh and Fongstar we do not have the keep shoes big enough for men...biggest we got is a 10 in womens...

SUPPORT INVISIBLE STRIPES.

CHRIS AND DAVE ARE MY HOMIES AND THE STORE ON POINT.

All their stuff is sick, if u don't go there then ure whack.

Dave. This is Fleric, u didn't go to my party last night. Sucker. Jas was passing out IS fliers haha. I told Chris I would pass by this week... he said he's gunna give me a birthday present... Holler.

On the real tip, IS is doing big things.

Store looks :pimp:
pimp.gif
...pinOy fLava...
AIM : aLxtreme7​

"down the street from Roxie Sandwiches"........ That's all you had to say :lol:
laugh.gif
. Place looks clean. I'll check it out before I pick up a hot link sandwich and pineapple Fanta.

wussup yall

just wanted to pass through with some updates...

things are still coming in slowly...we just got our shipment of Schwipe in yesterday...we'll be getting more shipment at the end of this week...and will be looking at a whole bunch of inventory by the end of this month...our website is still a work in progress so check back often ...

also...if you happen to come through to the store...dont be alarmed with all the wood lying around...WE ARE STILL OPEN FOR BIZNIZZZZZ...were doing some last minute construction that im sure the public will be pleased with, just watch!...

lastly...how did you hear about us...was it the free husulah flyer...the new updated flyer or did you hear from niketalk???...let us know, because discounts will be given to YOU just for spreading the word...thanks alot

-dave

where yall open today? i saw the black shades on the window and awhole lot of construction going on?
i wanted to check out the store badly...please update when open again

Quote:
where yall open today? i saw the black shades on the window and awhole lot of construction going on?

Quote:
also...if you happen to come through to the store...dont be alarmed with all the wood lying around...WE ARE STILL OPEN FOR BIZNIZZZZZ...were doing some last minute construction that im sure the public will be pleased with, just watch!...

it looked closed from all the constuction when i walked by inside and outside. also i saw a few people walk away because they thought it was closed from the looks from what i saw.....i should of walked in atleast. its alright ill drop by tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom