INVISIBLE STRIPES BOUTIQUE/BRAND X OFFICIAL COLAB PAGE 17

After you guys are done with the Early Bird Specials.. roll through to Invisible Stripes for more savings
pimp.gif

l_4b67ef7c4cccdf9026c702a15545769f.jpg

you have to buy at least $15 worth of stuff to have gotten the free stuff. Trust me i tried

^ yo...this is dave from invisible stripes...one of the official voices for this boutique...im not sure who gave you that false information but i do apologizefor the inconvenience...if you can take the time to stop by, we'll def throw you that promo pack...

Passed by earlier today and picked up some tee's and a jacket. Cool store and clean set-up. I'll pass by again sometime soon!

What's crackin' Dave?

Wussup yall...

just updating with some recent shipment...we just got our package from Reason...included are 3 tee's, hoodies, and a cardigan/hoodie...come check itout...we also got our shipment from Teshub (pictures will be posted soon...)

Also...Official caps (pics will be posted soon) came in and will be released on Saturday...come get it yall!

^we do..but, only in certain brands... some brands dont even go up to that size but we do try to attain those sizes...

-dave

What's going on everyone.

We are proud to announce that Invisiblestripes is officially releasing our very first graphic tee Friday, December 21, 2007. We did thiscollaboration with artist, gemvsgem, and it's his rendition of the Cheshire cat in 'Alice in Wonderland'. The shirt is printedwith solar ink and as your indoors the stripes appear as a clear gel, but in direct sunlight the stripes change to purple. All shirts will come with a pair ofgreen invisiblestripes sun glasses and an invisiblestripes logo tee shirt.

Invisiblestripes Cheshire Cat

Cheshire_cat.JPG

Upclose indoor photo

Cheshire_cat_grey.JPG

Outdoor photo

Cheshire_cat_purple.JPG

We're doing an extremely limited run of 25 shirts, so get here early to ensure you get one. Again we're drop'n this tee on Friday, December21, 2007. Doors open at 11AM, see you there!

1800 San Jose Ave.
San Francisco, CA

www.invisiblestripes.com
Store Number: 415.333.3415
Store Hours: 11AM - 7PM daily

Cheshire_cat_packages.JPG

Thanks

2dos
eek.gif
ive never seen this in a store.
my friend is family friend of the owner of the brand so i own a bunch of their shirts but ive never seen really any one else with em
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom