iPay...anybody interested or using?

keel252

Banned
Seems legit. Ive yet to use it but thinking about downloading the app. From what I'm reading it decreases the chance of scam and fraud activities. Can anybody school me?

My fault it is Apple pay.

Last edited:
Isn't it Apple Pay?

Anyway, I use it all the time. You'd be surprised at what places support it and what don't.

Isn't it Apple Pay?

Anyway, I use it all the time. You'd be surprised at what places support it and what don't.
So I just download the app and swipe my phone at any place that accepts it? No pin no nothing?

Seeing that video FlyNY posted about dudes who can steal your card number off old **** you swipe your card with make me want to try it out. My credit union added the option last month.

(BTW you should edit the thread title aswell :lol: )

So I just download the app and swipe my phone at any place that accepts it? No pin no nothing?

No need to download. Open the preinstalled passbook app. Enter your debit or credit card info. Open the app at the register and scan it.

Damn near everybody now uses apple pay @ Starbucks..
it's probably not apple pay..it's the Starbucks app that they just scan for rewards points.

Unless you're seeing people putting their phones on the thing and their finger on the home button to make the transaction. If they got the screen towards the scanner it's just the app.

Last edited:
I used apple pay at the apple store 2 weeks ago and it was bugging up, I had to scan my thumb like 10 times and it finally just asked for my passcode, and put the transaction through when I put it in.

I looked at the guy and was like... "uh.... how secure is that? I could have be anyone"

Dude said "oh it's still pretty new we're working out the kinks with it"

that about sums up Apple to me right now.. 6 months later and they try to play things off as growing pains.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind an alternative to paypal. Sellers are always at the mercy of buyers and it's just too easy for them to file BS claims :smh:

I used apple pay at the apple store 2 weeks ago and it was bugging up, I had to scan my thumb like 10 times and it finally just asked for my passcode, and put the transaction through when I put it in.

that about sums up Apple to me right now.. 6 months later and they try to play things off as growing pains.

see man, i dont have time for that.

Back
Top Bottom