iPhone 3GS Bye Bye, iPhone HD Coming This Summer Also To Verizon........

Apple rumors have done nothing but disappoint me

Remember when the new iPod Touch was supposed to have a camera? I was crushed when it was false.

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

Gruber says the next model will have an A4-class SoC, a 960 x 640 display, a front-facing camera, and that iPhone OS 4.0 will enable third-party multitasking. A pretty safe set of predictions, in all, but Gruber's done pretty well in the past, so we'll just have to wait and see.

[Thanks, Chris]
source: engadget
These rumors specs are not even close to the rumor shell pics that leaked a month or so a go. Those pics of the front shell show the opening for a small front facing camera but says it's slight larger than a iPhone 3GS. With a display of 960 x 640 that's bigger than the HD2 which is 800 x 400 there is no way those leaked pics could be real. So somebody is lying here or maybe both. A good example of the display size is this:

iFrame.jpg

If you thought the HD2 screen is massive (which it is), the iPhone HD screen is gonna make your cheeks twinkle.

Oh really now Apple? If it has all of that I will personally buy an iPhone off Apples website and unlock for Tmo. Apple is just usin the hype factor to sell once again

I don't understand why yall dont want the iPhone HD to go to Verizon but are looking forward to Video Chatting. Wouldn't you want to Video Chat on the largest 3G network? Though I don't even think 3G can handle Video Chat. Might have to wait for LTE

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Cool. Hopefully it won't cost an arm and a leg like Apple products usually do.

well it will, apple will never lower their prices when no matter what people are gonna pay w/e they ask.

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by J23Diego

iPhone shouldn't go to to Verizon.

this.

What do you mean this? 
laugh.gif
  Why shouldnt the iPhone go to Verizon?  So iPhones can continue being exclusive to the worst cell provider?  So AT&T wont go out of business?  Id love to know why iPhones SHOULDNT go to Verizon.
Enlighten me you two.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

I don't understand why yall dont want the iPhone HD to go to Verizon but are looking forward to Video Chatting. Wouldn't you want to Video Chat on the largest 3G network? Though I don't even think 3G can handle Video Chat. Might have to wait for LTE

Same thing I was thinking
laugh.gif

I did read something about VZW making some updates to Skype for WM for their phones. I wonder if any American WP7 will have the front camera, it's a standard overseas. I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft makes it a standard eventually.
But really, can the networks handle it. With VZW getting the phone, it could mean a lot of AT&T users will be making the switch which would certainly help with the supersaturation that network experiences.
Both companies are already arguing which one will have the better LTE
laugh.gif

I wouldn't be surprised an update had to be released before people could actually video chat...etc

None of this is verified so why is everyone so hyped? plus i will have to see the specs. I seriously doubt it will surpass the Evo 4G( which will be my next phone)

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

Im buying if

Front facing camera (Skype & Fring)
5MP camera with 720P recording + flash (dual LED is fine)
3.7-4.0 Screen
1Ghz or more processor
&
Real Multitasking

If Nokia fail to impress me this year. im moving to apple or andriod.
Rumored Nokia: 12MP with Xenon flash and 720P recording,HDMI,3.5-4.0 Capacitive screen and Symbian^3 OS.
Nokia N8? if so ...i will be waiting
pimp.gif

I was going to hold out for this phone instead of getting the BB Bold for Tmobile..caved in and got the Bold because iPhones are overhyped, overpriced and overpriced and I didn't want to wait. Not worth it.

Ia m all for Apple but a new phone with a new look means that the phone is going to be jacked up in price back to like $400 again. I like how the iPhones now are $200.

I wanna see how many people cut their contract off before the announcement only to find out Verizon doesn't get an iphone model.

And this is nothing new. This exact scenario happened last year and the year before that too.

Back
Top Bottom