iPhone 3gs for 49.99 on ATT website (deal is up again)

QUESTION: If you get a family plan with 2 iPhones do yo have to pay $30 for each phone for a data plan?

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

QUESTION: If you get a family plan with 2 iPhones do yo have to pay $30 for each phone for a data plan?

yeah, you have to get two iphone data plans which means you get charged 30 two times. and it's not showing for my zip, i'm in nyc

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

Originally Posted by bijald0331

What are restrictions? How many can one person buy?

2 per household. it's on the link

Thanks. I will send two home and two to my college address. Do you guys think that's fine?

Originally Posted by nycsemaj

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

yeah, you have to get two iphone data plans which means you get charged 30 two times.

and it's not showing for my zip, i'm in nyc

Thanks I figured that. Was wishing AT&T would not want to steal all my money. But I'll stick with my T-Mobile plan I got right now. (Even More Plus) Nocontract obligation feels good. What happened to that iPhone to T-Mobile rumor I heard a few weeks ago?

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Why isn't this available to NYC zip codes?

Sorry this Package is not available in your area

no go for jersey city neither. whack
eyes.gif

what if you already have two lines and just want to renew your contract and get an iphone for one line?

Thank you thank you thank you...I'm probably going to order. I'm in Ohio if that helps anyone out, they're allowing me to order.

just bought two to my home address. Still wondering about ordering two more to my college address (if I can?). Can anybody help me?

So.. $49.99 + 175 ETF + first month phone/data plan + $36 activation right?

if i did this could i then sell the phone directly or have to jail brake it first?

nerd.gif

too good to be true.

Pass.

but i got a question.

I have T-Mobile. But i want an iPhone...

Do i have pay to "unlock" or "Jailbreak" it?

Originally Posted by icykicks79

i wanted to do this but the problem is

that you cant cut the contract before 2 years.

thought there was a way around this... let me know thanks

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

too good to be true.

Pass.

but i got a question.

No. Not if you know how to do it yourself. Look it up.

Originally Posted by goukiteg

what if you already have two lines and just want to renew your contract and get an iphone for one line?
New activation only I think.

$50 + $175 + first month (least amount of minutes ($40) and iPhone data ($30) + tax, rounded to $80 + $36 activation? Total of $341 give or take for an iPhone3GS.

Right?

I may buy this, test it out for a month, cancel and sell.

too good to be true.

Pass.

but i got a question.

check the official iphone thread...

too good to be true.

Pass.

but i got a question.

No, AT&T or T-Mobile do not unlock iPhones, so it will not cost anything to do it. Just pay the estimated $340ish for it, and then jailbreak then unlockit. IMO, do not do this if you want it for T-Mobile. No 3G, so it is pointless to spend this much. Buy a 2g or 3g off of craigslist for $100-$150 less.

Back
Top Bottom