iPhone 3gs for 49.99 on ATT website (deal is up again)

Man I hate how AT&T charges for Texting & Data. $50 before any minutes
smh.gif

its not the same as last time because there is no free activation but last time i made 540...def a good flip if you have the credit

Originally Posted by agold1002

its not the same as last time because there is no free activation but last time i made 540...def a good flip if you have the credit

Same, easy 500-600 for me last time, don't sleep.

For those that bought last time, did yal cancel already? I still haven't on mine. Flipped one for 580 and kept the other.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Same, easy 500-600 for me last time, don't sleep.

yeah last time i copped a white and a black adns ole the white for like 570 and the black for like 500...wished they had whites
laugh.gif

i already have at&t with two lines both lines have iphones, so my question is how can i go about buying these and fliping em someone please help me outthanks in advance

Originally Posted by socluis90

For those that bought last time, did yal cancel already? I still haven't on mine. Flipped one for 580 and kept the other.

Not yet, Sold one for $620 and still have 3

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

looking into it. I could make some serious paper here in Kuwait with these.

Both the people that bought mine were from the Middle East.
laugh.gif
How much are these going for over there? 1K+?

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

so what was the quality like for the ones you guys got last time? any scratches?

the black was perfect, the white one i got had a little smudge that you couldnt get off other than that perfect

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

so what was the quality like for the ones you guys got last time? any scratches?

the black was perfect, the white one i got had a little smudge that you couldnt get off other than that perfect

They looked new to me

Received my phones today, put them up on Craigslist to avoid fees and have had a bunch of offers already. Lowest offer has been 1k for both.

Yeah i made around 500+ from my last flip. I canceled contract and everything already. Easy process IMO and a really easy way to make 500+.

Damn I got one last time to replace my stolen 3GS.. Might have to do this again and flip em to make some easy bread.

how do ya'll cancel the contract? isnt it mandatory to return the phone to AT&T in the event of a cancellation?

Back
Top Bottom