Iphone for a BB vol. another one

so would you say its an even trade to trade my Used White Iphone 3gs for a brand new BB Bold 9700 and some cash like 75$?

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

What could you possibly do with a Blackberry? honestly

Exactly. Its the most overhyped phone on the planet. The only thing i dont like abt the iphone is how you have to be restricted to their programs and accessories, but other than that, its the best phone out. (Leaves thread and never comes back)

Great trade. I see too much Blackberry hate above me for a fullsize response, but purely in my e-opinion, you're making the right choice!

I thought about making this move. Then I looked at my app store, and all the fun and what I went through to get it for the first time back in the day. Personally the only thing I hate is using my phone in the winter or when it's cold. Due to gloves or something, I hate taking my naked hands out to press a button to answer the phone or slide.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

chris nosnah wrote:

Exactly. Its the most overhyped phone on the planet. The only thing i dont like abt the iphone is how you have to be restricted to their programs and accessories, but other than that, its the best phone out. (Leaves thread and never comes back)

THIS. All the hood boogers on my block got a 9700 and a Peacoat so now they consider themselves proffesional young ladies
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

chris nosnah wrote:

THIS. All the hood boogers on my block got a 9700 and a Peacoat so now they consider themselves proffesional young ladies
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

blackwhitecookie.gif

Finally someone that understands. The whole hood has BB's now, its a dam shame. (Leaves, locks the door, eats the key)

Back
Top Bottom