iPhone OS 4.0 Event- Multitasking, iBooks, Gamecenter confirmed etc vol. APPLE LATE PASS!

pimp.gif

I bet this update will make my 3gs slow as dirt like the 3.0 update made my 3g slow. Bring on the new iPhone already.

I don't think the hardware inside an iPhone can even support multi-tasking... but we can still hope
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

what is multi touch

and will any of this effect my battery?

multi touch software lets you use gestured movements on your MB/MBP trackpad instead of keystrokes for certain functions> It hasnt been implemented in iPhones yet.

Lol multitouch is just using more than one finger at the same time to perform a gesture (pinch to zoom). It definitely has been implemented on Iphones.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

what is multi touch

and will any of this effect my battery?

multi touch software lets you use gestured movements on your MB/MBP trackpad instead of keystrokes for certain functions> It hasnt been implemented in iPhones yet.

Lol multitouch is just using more than one finger at the same time to perform a gesture (pinch to zoom). It definitely has been implemented on Iphones.

i meant in the same way that it's used in macbooks
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

I guess since they dont explicitly refer to it as multtouch on the iphone i didn't think of that. i stand corrected.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Will this new update also be available for the iPad?

Multi-tasking would be great.

Its called IPhone OS 4.0 update for a reason..
laugh.gif

Wait your turn..

I cant decide if I'll go back to an Iphone, love my Nexus One but I really miss the apps

Android is making big moves though

Back
Top Bottom