Iphone screen cracked, anybody in the DMV know where I can go to possibly get it fixed?

frown.gif
dropped in on the steps today 
tired.gif
..knew I should have purchased a new case instead of this old beat up one.

frown.gif
dropped in on the steps today 
tired.gif
..knew I should have purchased a new case instead of this old beat up one.

I've heard there's suppose to be a good shop like right outside of Tysons Corner mall. Don't know the name tho.

I've heard there's suppose to be a good shop like right outside of Tysons Corner mall. Don't know the name tho.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Apple store @ Pentagon?

yeah i called them, thought they couldn't fix it so i ruled them out, but i'm going to let them check it out and see how much they charge.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Apple store @ Pentagon?

yeah i called them, thought they couldn't fix it so i ruled them out, but i'm going to let them check it out and see how much they charge.

What kind of iphone is it? if its anything before iphone 4 i have an extra repalcement screen i can hook you up with.

What kind of iphone is it? if its anything before iphone 4 i have an extra repalcement screen i can hook you up with.

I cracked my iphone 4 on the front and back, brought it to Apple and they gave me a brand new one for free
You should definitely check them out and see what they say

I cracked my iphone 4 on the front and back, brought it to Apple and they gave me a brand new one for free

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

This.
I dropped mine and brought it in.. replaced it for free on the spot, no questions asked 
pimp.gif

This.
I dropped mine and brought it in.. replaced it for free on the spot, no questions asked 
pimp.gif

me & my bro both had this happen...
glasses.gif

me & my bro both had this happen...
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom