iPhone to blackberry: how many of yall have made the transition??

getting sick, tired, and irritated with my iPhone. been thinking bout making the move over to blackberry. had so many friends tell me iPhone > BB buthonestly I could care less what they say, I'm getting sick of the iPhone. how many of yall have made the move and was it worth it?? jus wanna getexperienced BB users input since all my friends have iPhones.

i went from a bb to an iphone and i'd never go back

bb = more business
iphone = more fun

gone from iphone to BB and vice versa twice. safe to say i'll never touch either ever again.

im in the process of doing this

I had my 1st gen iphone for 2 years now and I'm eligible for an upgrade

gonna order the blackberry bold 9700 next week

I switched to the 9700 from a 8GIG 3G last week, couldnt be happier. the only thing i miss is the ipod. but i have shuffle so thats not really that big of aproblem.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

i went from a bb to an iphone and i'd never go back

bb = more business
iphone = more fun
me too.
pimp.gif

i got an iphone now

and im one dropped call away from getting a the new 9700

i hate the iphone and i have one i regret buying it

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

I switched to the 9700 from a 8GIG 3G last week, couldnt be happier. the only thing i miss is the ipod. but i have shuffle so thats not really that big of a problem.

biggest gripe... especially if you're a runner.. having a phone that doubles as your ipod + run tracker is str8 $
pimp.gif

I honestly want to go to the new blackberry bold 9700. Have had the Iphone for a year now and im pretty bored. I usually dont want to play games on my phoneand the Iphone battery dies so fast

Battery on iPhone is def the #1 thing I hate about it.

I'm always watching movies or on the internet which are the top battery killers.

And I'm forgetful as hell when it comes to charging the damn thing.

It's good to be able to switch out a dead battery too...BB batteries are dirt cheap on eBay.

I have a BB and Ive always wanted an iPhone but I'm on T-Mobile. Doesn't the iPhone have better apps and a bunch of free ones?

For me, it was the opposite. I switched from a blackberry to an iPhone.

The biggest advantage of the iPhone to me was that it's a phone+iPod in one. I'm not tryna carry around two devices.

^
laugh.gif
how you gon watch a movie, on your phone mind you, and complain about battery life? Knock it off

I went from a BB to an iPhone due to work.

I'm in the honeymoon stage so it's iPhone> Blackberry. The battery does die fast, but I have the charger at home and the USB cord at work. Whenthe battery goes low I have the means to charge it on the road (office).

I like that it has the Nike+ run system,
smokin.gif
, definitely taking advantageof that since my Nano got stolen
mad.gif

Originally Posted by OwensStr8Clownin

I honestly want to go to the new blackberry bold 9700. Have had the Iphone for a year now and im pretty bored. I usually dont want to play games on my phone and the Iphone battery dies so fast
I am glad people are realizing that the iPhone is simply a toy. The BlackBerry is made to be a communication WORKHORSE while still carrying outthe functions of a phone in the way that it is supposed to be.

When you're ready to grow up,
200px-BlackBerry_logo.svg.png

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by OwensStr8Clownin

I honestly want to go to the new blackberry bold 9700. Have had the Iphone for a year now and im pretty bored. I usually dont want to play games on my phone and the Iphone battery dies so fast
I am glad people are realizing that the iPhone is simply a toy. The BlackBerry is made to be a communication WORKHORSE while still carrying out the functions of a phone in the way that it is supposed to be.

When you're ready to grow up,
200px-BlackBerry_logo.svg.png

laugh.gif
@ needing a BB to be "grown up"

Wait, you can't communicate on an iPhone
laugh.gif

I hardly used BB messenger, so I just text and call. How is the BB better in that capacity? IMO, they are the same. I like the web browser better on theiPhone.

I don't play games on my iPhone either,
ohwell.gif
. Haven't been intocell phone games since Snake on the Nokia
laugh.gif

I just browse NT or other sites for articles when I'm bored.

@ needing a BB to be "grown up"
roll.gif

I went from the BB to the iPhone, I don't feel younger or less grown up
laugh.gif
. I was
frown.gif
when I was told I had to give up my BB.

Back
Top Bottom