Iphone unappreciation vol. piece of +#@@

NT i got this iphone today i bout it unlocked and jail broken. I place my tmobile sim in and it started working fine. i could text and call out. all of suddenthe iphone started 2 freeze alot. so i decied 2 reset it thru the phone. the phone got stuck on the apple logo and finally after restoring it thru the computerit has me at the screen where i can make an emergency call but i cant use any of the apps or even get INTO my iphone im only allowed 2 make calls. is there anysuggestions on how 2 fix this? im guess this is where i post stuff like this...didnt see any other threads

Originally Posted by chris steez

lol thats EXACTLY why im never going to jailbreak my iphone...

Cant really say that... Mine has been unlocked/jailbroken for months and I've never had not 1 problem with it.. I think something is missing from thestory.
Originally Posted by MrSpectacular

Originally Posted by daproblem53

you gotta jailbreak it again cause u restored the phone

is there a difference between unlocking and jailbreaking the phone?
unlocking = using another carrier other than at&t
jailbreaking = being able to install 3rd party apps.

you picked up a jailbroken and unlocked phone - no warranty, no customer service, no nothing. you took the risk. and you salty?!? iPhone FTW

yea man i bought already jail broken...dont do it...it +$!$+ ur iphone up

laugh.gif
it aint the iphone's fault.

<3 mine.

Like others have said u have to jailbreak it again, u restored it to it's factory settings basically.

And I've had my phone jailbroken since the day I got it and never had a problem and love my iPhone. My next phone will just be another iPhone next gen.

you most likely won't be able to use it for tmobile. You restored therefore you have the latest firmware, which deems unlockable

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

you picked up a jailbroken and unlocked phone - no warranty, no customer service, no nothing. you took the risk. and you salty?!? iPhone FTW

Basically. I've had mine jailbroken for a while though and haven't had any problems.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

you most likely won't be able to use it for tmobile. You restored therefore you have the latest firmware, which deems unlockable

my simcard works tho...thats what im not sure about. i can call out and recieve calls and recieve msgs...it says tmobile in the corner and works fine. but icant use any of the apps

NT i got this iphone today i bout it unlocked and jail broken. I place my tmobile sim in and it started working fine. i could text and call out. all of sudden the iphone started 2 freeze alot. so i decied 2 reset it thru the phone. the phone got stuck on the apple logo and finally after restoring it thru the computer it has me at the screen where i can make an emergency call but i cant use any of the apps or even get INTO my iphone im only allowed 2 make calls. is there any suggestions on how 2 fix this? im guess this is where i post stuff like this...didnt see any other threads

Originally Posted by nublee

NT i got this iphone today i bout it unlocked and jail broken. I place my tmobile sim in and it started working fine. i could text and call out. all of sudden the iphone started 2 freeze alot. so i decied 2 reset it thru the phone. the phone got stuck on the apple logo and finally after restoring it thru the computer it has me at the screen where i can make an emergency call but i cant use any of the apps or even get INTO my iphone im only allowed 2 make calls. is there any suggestions on how 2 fix this? im guess this is where i post stuff like this...didnt see any other threads
You enlarged the t in stuck and for that you FAIL! Nice try though
laugh.gif

i went thru 7 yes 7 iphones in 1 year and half.........kept freezing ,breaking, burning out, busted vibrator and what....and my friends keep making fun ofme....but to me its still the best phone out!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom