iPhone unlock

does any1 know a place where they unlock iphones? or has any1 done it by software? and please let me know thanks in advance. details please.
NIKE Talking Since
'94

might as well wait till the end of the year/start of the new year. iPhones should be readily available for most networks by then.

iPhone with no internet or the voicemail feature? No thanks.
TeamClippers​
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​

:rofl:
roll.gif
gizmodo.com/gadgets/iphon...303970.php

there is a thread on slickdeals.net also about how to get it unlocked...pretty thorough description...
and you can always go to howardforums.com to read up on the compatibility issues those have experienced so far.
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

If you're in San Diego, I can help you unlock your iPhone. I'm using mine on T-Mobile and I'm completely happy with it.
==========
Those who complain about increased prices on "hype" products need to take an Economics course and learn about Supply and Demand.

unlocked iPhones will be bricked with the next update....
"Find your dreams come true...And i Wonder, if you know, what it means, what it means, to find your dreams....."

Quote:
unlocked iPhones will be bricked with the next update....

That is correct, unless you go through some steps which will allow you to update to 1.1.1 with no issue. These steps would be to uninstall all 3rd party apps and do a restore back to virgin state 1.0.2. This will allow you to update with no issue, but currently, Activation bypass programs don't work with 1.1.1....yet. IMO, if you've got a modded iPhone, whether it's unlocked or hacked to hell, hold off on the update until after the iPhoneDevTeam figures out what will and will not work with the new firmware. Honestly, none of the new features bundled into this update are worth losing the 3rd part apps currently available for the iPhone....for now, at least.

Oh yeah. You are not required to update. If the update option comes up and you are unsure if your modded iPhone is safe, just click cancel. No big deal.
==========
Those who complain about increased prices on "hype" products need to take an Economics course and learn about Supply and Demand.

Didnt some dude get somethin from Apple for sucessfully unlockin an Iphone ? Like @#%$ was a big @#%$ deal or something?

iPhone on sprint is a no-go because sprint is on the CDMA network, while the iPhone is GSM (pretty much if your service provider doesnt use a Sim Card you cant use an iPhone)

apple didnt hooke the kid up, it was some businessman who gave him a 350z and like 4 iPhones in return for an unlocked one
"Find your dreams come true...And i Wonder, if you know, what it means, what it means, to find your dreams....."

^ yea not apple, but some software company, and he also got a job offer
WANTED METHAMPHINIAN X DC sz 10.5-11
FT know1edge x methamphibian jeans sz 34, looking for a sz 36 PLEASE!!!
WANTED TIFFS (10.5-11) ANY COND.

sprint doesnt use sim card, so does that mean i can use it? how the fk would that work if both phones dont use sim cards?

^ iphones use sim cards . . . .
WANTED METHAMPHINIAN X DC sz 10.5-11
FT know1edge x methamphibian jeans sz 34, looking for a sz 36 PLEASE!!!
WANTED TIFFS (10.5-11) ANY COND.

^ Yeah the SIM card slot is at the very top of the phone next to the hold button.

You guys are all grossly misinformed.

1. You dont need to update your firmware. You just turn auto updates off.

2. I'm still on an unlocked iphone as I post.

only one sprint phone uses a sim card which is the massive blue sliding pda phone thats like 500 right now
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

Quote:
1. You dont need to update your firmware. You just turn auto updates off.

Ummm. I already said that 8 posts earlier.
==========

well as an update. I think the unlocked iPhones are way more attractive to the normal cellphone type of guy. I have like over 100 games 20 wallpapers aim and so much more. Thanks for all the input. Word has it that if sales decrease they will be sent out over seas. My itouch is useless
NIKE Talking Since
'94

so i have the sidekick w/ the data plan. what will i be limited to if i get an iphone? aim?internet? text?

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

What exactly are the $5.99 and 19.99 data plans? Just internet? Text?email?

Team Dodgers

I GOT THE 39$ PLAN, AND U WILL NOT BE LIMITED TO ANYTHING... YOU WILL BE GRANTED SO MUCH MORE. AIM IS ONLY ON WIFI. THE SIDEKICK IS OVER. I WOULD NOT GO BACK TO IT EVER AGAIN, DUE TO THE IPHONE
NIKE Talking Since
'94

What exactly are the $5.99 and 19.99 data plans? Just internet? Text?email?

Team Dodgers

Back
Top Bottom