Ipod Help. How To Recover music from ipod to computer

i have an ipod touch, and bought an iphone today.

whats a good program to get all my music from my touch and put it into my iphone.

thanks.

do you people not google?

or you can pay for something that imports playlists and play counts...i used podtopc and it was only 10 and when my computer crashed again they let me reusethe code again on my new one...

lmao once u click on ur youtube link, the video states "does not work for ipod touch"
laugh.gif

i didn't check i have it saved from awhile ago and have a classic...

the info is out there and not hard to find

I recently used sharepod, free program extremely easy to use. Not sure if it works for the touch though.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

or you can pay for something that imports playlists and play counts...i used podtopc and it was only 10 and when my computer crashed again they let me reuse the code again on my new one...

If people used this. 50% of threads wouldn't have to be made.

i have an itouch and just got a new laptop becuase my old computer broke. I downloaded almost every free program that let's you transfer iPod music tocomputer, and every damn one would say "no iPod found" when it was plugged in! pissed the eff off, and Im still not able to transfer

Originally Posted by King Beef

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

or you can pay for something that imports playlists and play counts...i used podtopc and it was only 10 and when my computer crashed again they let me reuse the code again on my new one...

If people used this. 50% of threads wouldn't have to be made.

Exactly, a lot of nters are either super lazy or just plain ******ed.

Originally Posted by fittednoob

i have an itouch and just got a new laptop becuase my old computer broke. I downloaded almost every free program that let's you transfer iPod music to computer, and every damn one would say "no iPod found" when it was plugged in! pissed the eff off, and Im still not able to transfer
This.

Drag and drop the hidden files. I used to do it for my friends that wanted the music on my ipod

you can't get your files off of the ipod touch. this is why your music needs to be backed up to an external location in the event your computer dies. Ifyou have a classic ipod though, all you'll need to do is click "show hidden files" in the ipod folder and you can transfer them all back to yourcomputer.

Originally Posted by crcballer55

you can't get your files off of the ipod touch. this is why your music needs to be backed up to an external location in the event your computer dies. If you have a classic ipod though, all you'll need to do is click "show hidden files" in the ipod folder and you can transfer them all back to your computer.

??

My comp lost EVERYTHING. Itunes aint even on the comp anymore. all i have is the music on the actual ipod. Any help?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

you can't get your files off of the ipod touch. this is why your music needs to be backed up to an external location in the event your computer dies. If you have a classic ipod though, all you'll need to do is click "show hidden files" in the ipod folder and you can transfer them all back to your computer.

??

My comp lost EVERYTHING. Itunes aint even on the comp anymore. all i have is the music on the actual ipod. Any help?
google sharepod, just used it to get everything off my 8GB 2G touch

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by jthagreat

??

google sharepod, just used it to get everything off my 8GB 2G touch

thanks, gonna look into that right now.

i keep gettin an error when it comes to opening sharepod... i decompress it with winrar and then the error...

Senuti, it transfers the music from your Ipod to your Library. 100% legit and gives you a 1,000 song transfer limit before you have to actually purchase it.

stop being cheap and pay for a service...podtopc worked with my iphone so it might work with the touch

Idump is free, requires no extra programs, and has worked for me several times in the past.
Get it.

Back
Top Bottom