IPOD Question Vol Go Ahead And Get Out Your Lulz....

new wu

Banned
So, I just bought the new Nano that takes videos and I put a couple 100 songs on it from my songs folder. Wen i looked for them on my Ipod it said that thereisnt any, bought when I hook it up to the comp it shows the files on the comp is if they are there. Do you have to download music straight fromitunes?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

So you clicked sync ipod in itunes but the songs are not showing up on your ipod nano?

No, from my music folder.

Originally Posted by New Wu

So you clicked sync ipod in itunes but the songs are not showing up on your ipod nano?

you have to put your songs into iTunes and then sync

File > Add file to library

Originally Posted by Doctor Knows Best

you have to put your songs into iTunes and then sync

File > Add file to library

Ok, Thank you.

roll.gif
roll.gif
is this your first ipod ?

You can use an ipod both as storage and media player. In your case, you used it as storage. You gotta sync them from itunes.

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif

So, I just bought the new Nano that takes videos and I put a couple 100 songs on it from my songs folder. Wen i looked for them on my Ipod it said that there isnt any, bought when I hook it up to the comp it shows the files on the comp is if they are there. Do you have to download music straight from itunes?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by biggatree

So, I just bought the new Nano that takes videos and I put a couple 100 songs on it from my songs folder. Wen i looked for them on my Ipod it said that there isnt any, bought when I hook it up to the comp it shows the files on the comp is if they are there. Do you have to download music straight from itunes?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

*Reported*

Originally Posted by biggatree

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

*Reported*
Your poor spelling/grammar should be *reported* to your elementary school. They obviously didn't do their job.

Back
Top Bottom