Iran has enough enriched Uranium to make Atomic Bomb.

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by whiterails

Originally Posted by I am Furby

Yes, but how many nukes does Israel already have?

Israel hasn't repeatedly and publicly stated that it intends to "wipe other nations off the map".
Who has?

Whiterails...Show me where Iran has clearly stated it intended to wipe Israel off the map. Word per word.

Originally Posted by socaking

Plenty. But they're the good guys, ya know?
Its that same talk that makes people blind to the #+$# that happens in Gaza. What makes Iran bad and Israel good anyway? Cause we only interested in Israel because of United States stratigic gains?

Actually, there are no strategic gains. More like our unyielding support is a liability.

As asked, can anyone show where the words "wipe Israel off the map" ever left the mouth of an Iranian government official?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

they will launch it if they can do it first..

mark my words...
ok Nostradamus

They are not stupid. But CRAZY yes. Never underestimate an opponent. I hope we don't go in ANOTHER war because of this. Sheesh, just chill. SMH
what do you mean by "they" and how do you know "they" are crazy
Who are we talking about bro? I don't think Iran launch an attack from within its boarders. Anyone who is throwing out threats is crazy. Especially when it comes to ending human life.

Now I'm not saying how or if they will use it but they are stupid if they do against us.

Theres no way that they'll have the capability to strike the United States.

The whole thing is not really about Iran getting weapons, but someone within the Iranian government "leaking" that information/(knowledge) to "terrorist" cells
You could hand these "terrorists" a step-by-step guide to building a nuclear bomb and they still would not have the capabilities tobuild one. On the other hand, the big risk is someone attaining an already made one and detonating it.

But seriously though, Iran has enough to make one nuclear bomb. That's like 1/x0,000th of what the U.S. has.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Idk why people are worried about another country attacking us...if you haven't realized it by nowour country since 911 has been focusing our budget on designing weapons and improving weapons...only way we going to get attack, is if our own govt does...asmuch %@!%*#+% as our country does and blood on our hands yet nobody amde a move should show you[/color]

Israel won't stand for this.

This might not end too well.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

why should we care?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If they start letting off nukes I think we might care a little bit

With how many Boomers(Nuclear Submarines) the United States has out there on the high seas, not to mention Aircraft Carrierswith Superhornets ready to intercept anything at ANY given time, they can't [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FATHOM[/color] touchingus.
laugh.gif

If people thinking Iran can touch us, you need to learn a little bit more about the military
smh.gif
grin.gif

You got dudes out there on the boat WISHING something like this would happen, so they could get off patrol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

I want the US to call the bluff, if Iran attempts to do anything, they will get blown away...
Why should we have to do anything?

It isn't our problem. It wouldn't be our problem if we didn't send Israel billions of dollars a year.

With so much happening in the middle east i thought it would be a good idea to bump this thread…

since iran is still in the mix are we still concerned with iran?

A nuclear armed Iran is a tremendous positive for the Middle East and anyone who disagrees has no clue what they are talking about.

100% serious, no sarcasm.

Back
Top Bottom