Irene vol.shark on highway

320991_557886175282_81100026_31330928_1237156_n.%0Ajpg
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
Some one driving up to NY. it was uploaded on face book. don't know what highway that is.
at201109_sat.jpg
getting there.
sick.gif

Fake,  look at the concrete dividers... The bottom of base is usually about 4-6" inches high....no way in hell that the shark is swimming in waters that shallow....good attempt tho

Originally Posted by pookieman

Fake,  look at the concrete dividers... The bottom of base is usually about 4-6" inches high....no way in hell that the shark is swimming in waters that shallow....good attempt tho
Hm, good eye 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pookieman

this

water would have to be a min 3'. and if a shark is swimming in the water i doubt a car would be able to drive through it

A shark swimming on the highway alone was a dead giveaway.

When I first saw this picture, I thought it was real too.. then my girl laughed at me and told me it was fake.

Saw this pic a few days ago and I believe it said this was taken in Puerto Rico.

Still might be fake though.

in the east coast thread the same pic was posted saying it was in puerto rico lol.....some NTers will believe anything

Originally Posted by Nktran001

A shark swimming on the highway alone was a dead giveaway.
Only thing I thought was "That vehicle must be huge to drive on waters that deep".. Didn't think about the authenticity of the photo though 
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

Nor did I even look at the dividers 
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom