Iron Man 2

MSN in France has posted a sneak peek at the filming of Iron Man 2 which talks about the filming in Monaco and then shows a brief clip, followed by the previously-seen teaser trailer. You can check out the clip here.

Opening in conventional theatersand IMAX on May 7, the Jon Favreau-directed sequel stars Robert DowneyJr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Jon Favreau, Mickey Rourke, SamRockwell, Samuel L. Jackson, Scarlett Johansson, Garry Shandling, JohnSlattery, Kate Mara, Clark Gregg and Olivia Munn.

SCARLETT
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

I'm pretty excited to see this.

I'm so happy that bum *$% actor aint War Machine.

Who is Scarlett suppose to be? Not familiar with what villain Rourke's suppose to be either.

Samuel L.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I'm so happy that bum *$% actor aint War Machine.

Who is Scarlett suppose to be? Not familiar with what villain Rourke's suppose to be either.

Samuel L.
pimp.gif
Scarlett is Black Widow and Mickey is Whiplash.

This movie is gonna be amazing. A sequel that may very well be better than the first. A rare accomplishment.
pimp.gif

zik who are you referring to when you sat that bum as actor?

and mickey rourke is playing whiplash and scarlett johansson is playing the blackwidow

Can't wait!

Will be there May 7th to see it with wifey n friends if we can't get tix for a screening
pimp.gif

Even with that dismembered face rourke is still a pretty good actor. I got a bit excited at the war machine/iron man scene at the end...doubt this will disappoint.

i watched this yesterday, and i'm still going to watch it release date! movie was amazing!
ALSO STAY AT THE END OF THE CREDITS - i'm not yelling i'm just making sure you guys can read that
ohwell.gif

saw it, liked the first one better, but this had everything you want in a sequel. you will not be disappointed.

My friday scedukle..

Work > PLS loan store > Weed man > Movies.. > Weed man > Movies..

I got a few dates lined up.. I'll be seeing this movie as many times as I can
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom