Irv Gotti spotted with ****** in Hotel

http://mediatakeout.com/40002/uh_oh_irv_gotti_photod_in_a_hotel_with_a_tranney.html

roll.gif

rocyaice wrote:
Come on. Mediafakeout? Really? Irv probably just took a picture with a "fan". Look at that head though. She has a head like a man. That's how you catch them ******'s. Got big domes and their neck's are swoll.

Yeah...lord knows i love to see a N get ethered...but there's really not enough evidence here...

Come on. Mediafakeout? Really? Irv probably just took a picture with a "fan". Look at that head though. She has a head like a man. That's how you catch them ******'s. Got big domes and their neck's are swoll.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

rocyaice wrote:

Yeah...lord knows i love to see a N get ethered...but there's really not enough evidence here...

Yea especially Irv. I don't really like the dude for some reason but there's nothing here. These trannies do this !%% to boost up their confidence. Snoop was pictured with one about a year ago. They get pictured with who people feel is a straight guy its like this ****** cred boost for them. It should be illegal to even give a man breasts. That's some !%% Obama needs to get passed.

Mase, Chingy and now Irv? Is this what's hot in the streets these days in Hip Hop? Next thing you know, shemales are going to be the new video vixen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by Dapper D

rocyaice wrote:

Yea especially Irv. I don't really like the dude for some reason but there's nothing here. These trannies do this !%% to boost up their confidence. Snoop was pictured with one about a year ago. They get pictured with who people feel is a straight guy its like this ****** cred boost for them. It should be illegal to even give a man breasts. That's some !%% Obama needs to get passed.

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Mase, Chingy and now Irv? Is this what's hot in the streets these days in Hip Hop? Next thing you know, shemales are going to be the new video vixen
laugh.gif

there are some ****** video vixens..lol

http://www.balleralert.co...going?xg_source=activity

you cant even tell. smh.
pause for posting this.

it should be illegal.

Back
Top Bottom